• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

G.... the truths

Just out of curiosity, if I knew someone that has "G" and they say it is "undiluted". They recommend trying between 15-20ml. I was wondering if this substance is infact GHB. Or is it GBL? Or is it 1,4,b? How can these three substances be identified? Any thoughts?

There is no such thing as 'undiluted' GHB... Liquid G is a salt compound held in an aqueous solution of water, hence the concentration can vary greatly. If you are unsure of how much to take, proceed with great caution and reffer to the person from whom you recieved it off. An average inital G dose is usually somewhere in the region of 10-15 mls, but as stated, the dose is related to concentration. This is antother reason why I would not suggest doing G unless in the prescense of somebody else who:
-Knows the relative concentration and dose level and,
-Knows their shit period.
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

Further to what Thoth mentioned - you must be very very careful if you're not sure if you're getting gbl or ghb... average dose for ghb in 125g/L concentration might be about 10-15mL but for the usual concentration of GBL, the dose range is 1-2mL. Take care.

To add to what other people have said:
1,4B when purchased for what it is used for (a chemical solvent) is often sold in a concentration of 125g/100ml. This is a concentration that is 10X greater compared to what most people here are familiar with.
The threshold dosage (i.e. to get slight effects) for the average person is about 1.25g. That means that if you have the concentrated stuff, you only need about 1ml. If the stuff is diluted by 10X, you need 10ml.
Doses for GHB are similar (i.e. 1.25 to 1.5 g) although I'm not sure about GBL.
So you really must know what the concentration is before you dose. And think of your doses in g per volume not just volume.

Bent, i would warn u that 15-20 mls of undiluted GBL or 1,4-butanediol would...
KILL YOU!!
Clearly your friend has it wrong, and what he is taking is diluted; but that isnt good enough. Get it right before having this substance.
Talking about powdered GHB salt being diluted is unacceptable. Its a useless concept.
As the person above said, always work in GRAMS of substance.
Not mls, vials, thimbles, lines, mouthfuls etc.

did anybody see last night's, late night rikki lake, it was called "GHB the date rape drug."
she interviewed some people whom has used the g as aphrodisiac on unknowing and unsuspecting people.
was very poor show but interesting.
------------------
http://pla.iwarp.com/

Maxi
I find your stance disturbing from a harm minimisation viewpoint.
The cumulative dose senstitivities of GHB are very well known. Combining it with a known, contra-indicated chemical such as alcohol, is plain stupid.
You should never fuck with G, or you will pay. So many times we have seen this. You refer to the "Fantasy" scare on the Gold Coast a while back, where clubbers died. It is well known that this was a direct result of them mixing GHB and alcohol.
Using two CNS depressants together to chase a high is nothing new, but it aint fucking smart. The interaction of alcohol is identified in 85% of all fatal herion overdoses. Alcohol and sleeping pills is another classic intentional and unintentional way to kill yourself.
PMA and MDMA- we have recently seen that no matter what literature is put out, some will use two chemicals to "messy up the high".
Now I know you obviously have experience with this chemical, as do I. I don't want this to seem like a lecture (too late for that), but please, don't fuck with G.
Never combine with Alcohol.
Never combine with CNS depressants.
Always know the concentration of GHB consumed.
Always write GHB on your hand.
Don't have it in clubs.
Always dose newbies with half the standard dose.
Always keep accurate written records of when you dose.
Avoid redosing until +45 minutes of peak, and at 1/3 original dose.
cheers

pinger
i'm not trying to turn this into a big debate... i just want to clear up one point from your post.
are you aware of the doses taken by the people at the Gold Coast? The guy selling it sold 30mL vials (concentration unknown) to people who were quite drunk... therefore, of course something bad will happen.
Maxi

This is pure academic curiousity but why can you never be sure of GHB/GBL's purity?
Isn't it a chemical made by drug companies or is it a street drug from a covert lab?

Maxi
Yes, I had realised that. It is also my understanding that some of them may have been under the impression that it was sold as "liquid e". Regardless, at that time, I doubt there was many people aware of GHB, and what precautions to take with it.

I'd like to personally vouch for the "don't mix G & CNS depressants" part of this thread.
Once after popping two 5mg temazepam and not being able to sleep had 11mls of 1,4 b and woke up gasping for breath a few times. The times before that I'd done this I hadn't felt any negative effects.
At any rate, I won't be doing it again. I'd rather lie awake I think, than *not* wake up gasping for breath if u get my drift.
It's easy to feel invincible after a big weekend of ingesting everything within arm's reach but your body really can only take so much. B careful & learn from others' mistakes.