Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Functional Stimulation from 3C-x?

Pfafffed

Moderator: PD
Staff member
I'm doing a caffeine and alcohol tolerance reset this January, and it's been hell on my productivity. I've been meaning to explore these molecules, possibly via insufflation, possibly other ROAs and I was wondering if there is a threshold dosage where they are functional (like some people find 2C-D to be?) Or are they too psychedelic for complex cognitive tasks at any level. I want to titrate up slowly to see what they're about, and thix seems like it might be a good way to start.

Well I have only tried 3C-P once and found it more psychedelic than 3C-E by a good margin. But 3C-E is active at very low doses and produces a functional stimulation and mood lift without really any psychedelic other than the body high/presence feels like a psychedelic as much as it does a stimulant. I'm talking low doses like 2-3mg. I have insufflated those dosages and found it pretty effective. It is very long lasting, an all-day thing, so keep that in mind.

I haven't touched my several lifetimes-sized stash in probably over a year, now I'm thinking of hitting it up next time I'm exhausted and need to get stuff done. I also want to try 3C-P for that, and also 3C-P in a full dose.

Between the dual constraints of tolerance and adulting, it's hard to make the time. One can only wonder how Sasha and Ann did it