Watch the stars
Camp
Amusement park
Watch nature documentaries
Dance
Whippets
Swimming

camping music festivals.

probably accounts for 95% of the times ive taken LSD. Just provides everything you'd want in terms of freedom and entertainment really. Provides plenty of banter so there is never a dull moment.

i know it's weird but probably my favourite thing to do on lsd is interact with animals. i for some reason always feel a special relationship between me and my dog when I'm tripping, sort of like I finally see the world the way she sees it and as if she knows that I see it that way now. It's strange but I love it

other than that, music, nature, festivals, random walks, stargazing, trippy/funny tv shows, MAKE music or any other sort of art if you have a creative nature, the list goes on

I LOVE LOVE cooking while tripped up! Much more creative, and it's actually fun, rather than tedious. <3

Cooking can be fun sober too! I love getting creative with food by experimenting with new combinations of ingredients. I've never tried it while tripping though. I would be afraid of making a mess or burning myself if I were too high, haha.