• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fuckin bastard fuckin pigs, fuckin bastard cunty arse bollocking wankers

Fubz, they have to ensure you are left with a secured entrance and you can claim back the cost of the door. Speak to a solicitor about it but they definitely aren’t allowed to leave your house unsecured.

My friend I suspect I can possibly relate a lot here but I was just then thinking while listening to some good music some distance away and my point came to me here.

These exact similar type experiences I had myself which were on reflection simply growing in life are only a membrane now and genuinely not a scratch more like a fortification.

Teaches you to be true or rather shows you how true you are and gives you the opportunity to really remain that way and come out of things cleanly that's my forward in life so that is why these pathetic unfortunate tyrants very unhappy at heart are magnificent opportunities for us, To move forward in life and leave the past behind without a grudge or regret.

I think that was the point I had in mind originally but things are getting a bit lost in a haze this evening.

All I can say maybe is just keep going don't stop being who you are doing anything wrong and trust that there will be an end to the absurd situation because the normally is.

I really hope anyway mate that you can find that piece in life because it was literally years and years of grating hell and anxiety to escape that reality but I don't regret it or consider myself a victim now but a beneficiary.

So basically I can definitely empathise at the very least. I might be coming off quite strange. On a lot of acid and life has broken guiness for messy.

I have the same philosophy on life. People can't believe that I put up with this shit, but even though I'm an atheist, I have a strong belief in Karma.

Give him enough rope and he'll hang himself. That's the way I see it. Our landlord and the county council ignore all his complaints now because he can never validate them. So now he's moved on to the cops. It won't be long before they also realise he's a cunt.

Then I can start the revenge campaign...

Fubz, they have to ensure you are left with a secured entrance and you can claim back the cost of the door. Speak to a solicitor about it but they definitely aren’t allowed to leave your house unsecured.

Rented accommodation.

They called the landlord, their workers bodged it.

Job done...

The biggest single weapon against that's type of psychopath from my own experience is to basically ignore them as if they don't exist in your imagination and body language and everything like don't even address them but not in a way that you're self-conscious and uncomfortable and trying to go out of your way it's literally like they just don't exist because they're so worthless not that you are aloof either.

Because you then stop granting them any power and eventually they get the message and all I can do is sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me.

Wow, that is exactly how I see it. If you don't give them the satisfaction of acknowledging their existence then they are powerless.

Unfortunately this doesn't appear to work in the real world. It would if the majority of people were reasonable - but they're not. The majority of people are petty minded imbecilic cunts.

I hate people...

shit, in addition to the bullshit with your door, your daughter's boyf shouldn't have accepted that caution.

like seriously i have multiple cautions for class as and i still regret accepting them but also i admitted i was addicted to the drugs they found on me so denial was unlikely to help me.

Wow, that is exactly how I see it. If you don't give them the satisfaction of acknowledging their existence then they are powerless.

Unfortunately this doesn't appear to work in the real world. It would if the majority of people were reasonable - but they're not. The majority of people are petty minded imbecilic cunts.

I hate people...
I can't read AT's post but can kinda agree with above sentiment but yeah, it doesn't work on people who are irredeemable cunts.

People play games. You often need at least two to play. Player 1 bats the ball at you, you bat it back - game continues.

Player 1 bats ball at you, you ignore ball, player 1 is confused. He does it a few more times, you ignore the ball, player 1 becomes confused/dissatisfied/bored and fucks off to bother someone else or to play with his microscopic weener

I've seen the above work many times. It's like when you meet rage and respond with ultra-calm. It freaks the rage source out completely!

shit, in addition to the bullshit with your door, your daughter's boyf shouldn't have accepted that caution.

like seriously i have multiple cautions for class as and i still regret accepting them but also i admitted i was addicted to the drugs they found on me so denial was unlikely to help me.

What is the alternate to accepting a caution?

I've always found it to be the preferable option... :\

What is the alternate to accepting a caution?

I've always found it to be the preferable option... :\
not accepting it. because it admits guilt. it means that there are more steps you have to go to after but in my case i didn't care cos i needed a pipe and i guess in your kinda son in laws case he can cope with the extra stress to avoid accepting the caution and piss them off.

my ex got off found with 9 shots of light and dark without accepting a caution and no serious legal ramifications. til he got caught 'attempting to rob a bank' which really meant taking his frutstations out on a cash machine that swallowed his card. but also he's really not the bastion of good information so if you've found it to be suboptimal i'd believe you and retract my assertion that he shouldn't have accepted the caution.

on reflection its possible that the main advantage of not accepting a caution is pissing off the police.

a valiant mission.

I can't read AT's post but can kinda agree with above sentiment but yeah, it doesn't work on people who are irredeemable cunts.

People play games. You often need at least two to play. Player 1 bats the ball at you, you bat it back - game continues.

Player 1 bats ball at you, you ignore ball, player 1 is confused. He does it a few more times, you ignore the ball, player 1 becomes confused/dissatisfied/bored and fucks off to bother someone else or to play with his microscopic weener

I've seen the above work many times. It's like when you meet rage and respond with ultra-calm. It freaks the rage source out completely!

That is bang on mate. It does work to a certain extent, but there's also those 'irredeemable cunts' - as you so eloquently put it - that just don't conform to any level of decency...

Last edited:
Rented accommodation.

They called the landlord, their workers bodged it.

Job done...
Ahhh, yeah I knew they couldn’t just leave you with an unsecured home. Absolutely joke! Fecking twats!

Sorry it happened, hope your fam isn’t shaken up too badly I’m sure it was pretty scary.

Ahhh, yeah I knew they couldn’t just leave you with an unsecured home. Absolutely joke! Fecking twats!

Sorry it happened, hope your fam isn’t shaken up too badly I’m sure it was pretty scary.

Thanks Diz.

The family are OK but it's the principle innit?

How can they justify busting someone's door down due to 'intelligence' which turned out to be demonstrably false?

Meh.

Cunts.

The family are OK but it's the principle innit?
i'm glad the family are ok but fuming they should be in this situation.
How can they justify busting someone's door down due to 'intelligence' which turned out to be demonstrably false?
they have told me not to press charges on a rapist cos in their opinion said rapist shouldn't go to prison for the legal term, and NFAd a guy who tried to strangle me multiple times because it was my word against his and his word was that he was 'hugging' me. i have recurring dreams where i try to explain to him that repeated attempts to strangle a partner are correlated with murder of said partner (this is a statistical fact) and in these dreams he laughs. the police gave zero shits about him (i never reported the worst of the worst cos who reports dealers?!?) but you have something, hopefully, that i didn't, i.e. the guts to stand up for yourself.

if that fails, take justice into your own hands. there's no justice from the police.