• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fuckin bastard fuckin pigs, fuckin bastard cunty arse bollocking wankers

No, he's 22 with previous. He got a caution because the cops couldn't be arsed taking it further basically.
Hiya f.u.b.a.r.
Firstly you have my condolences as I know how that feels and it's shit. Your son's ace though your a great father.
I just wanted to say I have A LOT of experience with English police (43+ convictions ffs *shakes head*) and there's no point in complaining about the door.
Because they found the joint it gives them reason to have smashed the door in, if they'd have found nothing illegal they would have been liable for it.

And to the person who's said I didn't think UK pigs were like that. Well it all depends on where you live. If your in a low crime area they will do ANYTHING they can to arrest you to get numbers up.

I am originally from a small town called Kendal, Cumbria and get this: I used to be known for eating 100s of benzos and causing absolute havok in town. Well 3 times I have been released with benzos in my coat, and believe me when I get nicked I get strip searched and clothes combed through because of my previous.
Its as if they think yeah we will let him keep these benzos might get a few more charges.... Twats.

Plus they missed my 2-cb and the mdma my lad has stashed under the floorboards :ROFLMAO:

You really couldn't make this shit up...
I was curious about this. I mean… I haven’t met many BL mods who don’t have a stash. I don’t have one, of course… I wonder if they know about your association with BL? Is that enough probable cause?

Holy fucking shit bro. So happy it was just the door that got busted and you didn't get into any real trouble. Sucks for your daughters bf though. Man, that's whack af. I would whoop someone's ass for ratting like that.

I was curious about this. I mean… I haven’t met many BL mods who don’t have a stash. I don’t have one, of course… I wonder if they know about your association with BL? Is that enough probable cause?

Nah, it's fuck all to do with bluelight - I bet they couldn't even spell it.

No, this is a long running feud between me and a neighbour. I'm not going into details, but he's got a lot to answer for.

If he lives...

Ugh! So sorry about this mate!! Glad no harm done except to the poor door, but as if they haven't got better things to do with our tax money.

No surprises about that twat neighbor again I guess but still, what a POS.

2010 my mum and I finally moved from true genuine psychopathic nutcase neighbours who lived only to psychologically torment and harass us behind closed doors as much as possible after they piebald our house when I was about 11 and we just found out it was them and that was it they couldn't bear the humiliation so it became all-out assault from wicked evil individuals literally, on our doorstep daily.

Stuff on TV full on violence things you would gag at. So I kind of grew up with that which helped me to be a stronger person and be immune to the weakness of the sick pathogenic bully.

My only ever real concern was simply constantly being on guard to be ready to defuse any situation and physically protect my mum and our little dogs we have throw time.

Eventually we moved away and haven't looked back.

At least where there is a cause they can be a solution.

This sounds so familiar. This guy is a fuckin retarded imbecile with the body of a Gorilla and the brains of a slug. He's already attacked me once and been charged for it. But for some reason the filth keep listening to his unfounded allegations.

It's obvious whose side the police are really on...

This sounds so familiar. This guy is a fuckin retarded imbecile with the body of a Gorilla and the brains of a slug. He's already attacked me once and been charged for it. But for some reason the filth keep listening to his unfounded allegations.

It's obvious whose side the police are really on...
Is he the standard English builder type/the streets-irony of it all downed another Carling guy.
And are you on the dole and/or on benefits and heroin?

Nah, it's fuck all to do with bluelight - I bet they couldn't even spell it.

No, this is a long running feud between me and a neighbour. I'm not going into details, but he's got a lot to answer for.

If he lives...
Dude, now I want to hear the story in a bad BAD way.

I'm guessing no knock warrants exist in the UK.

I've no idea tbh.
Is he the standard English builder type/the streets-irony of it all downed another Carling guy.
And are you on the dole and/or on benefits and heroin?

Yes he's a knuckle dragging half wit that doesn't work but sends his wife out cleaning for the local hospital. He's got a mortgage, three cars, a caravan, two motorbikes and a quad bike. All on a cleaners wage. I know he's up to something, but I can't figure out what. But I think he knows I know he's up to no good which is why he's being such a cunt.

No, I'm not on the dole, benefits or heroin. Not for the last ten years at least.

We are all living the fuckin Tory dream except for the occasional spliff and a bit of mandy...

I thought they needed 2 or 3 instances of 'intelligence' to put a door in and yeah, as you say, not usually (or ever thesedays) for a suspicion of percy weed - it costs em quite a lot to raid like they have you and they'll be pissed off with such a small 'return' so I'm hoping they now realise you're being set up

Where I live however they'd happily put your door in for a few g of weed cos there's fuck all crime and they need to meet their targets, fuck sake.

I'm gonna review my stash systems ( well, I haven't really got one anymore) as I've become blase last few years and if that were my place, well even a small bust would be disastrous for me unfortunately. Even considering I pretty much only ever have cannabis products around.

Ther cunt whose been setting you up must've been laying it on with a trowel. I'm far from a revenger but if he really is doing that shit the cunt needs to learn a serious lesson. Amn absolutely fuming on your behalf man - off now to smoke some pink kush and do a little meditation tom calm down!

Fucking stupid fucking country. Free the weed you stupid wankers. Violating your space on the word of a grade A cunt and finding the terrible society-ruining deviant little bit of fucking herb. Words fail me.

Sounds like ur average English bottom or low level coke dealer to me if he's moving weight probly sells b aswell.
As for your life congrats mate an ex baghead who's managed to fit into society and "succeed" well done pal :) (I'm not being sarcastic sorry if it came across nthat way)

Edit: he's probably grassing people up left right and center for cops to look other way I've seen that happen in small towns LOAAADS