• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Fu-Fent

Boris_

Greenlighter
Hi, 1 month i was taking heroin (iv), then large doses of Furanyl-fentanyl (2 weeks), banging every 20 minutes, the rush is so powerful it beats everything.Yesterday i ran out, do you think 30 hours would be enough to start on Suboxone (sublingual)? Have a little help till then (G and benzos)

Suboxone is not going to save you this time. You might need to go to the ER if this is anything like PFBF. But yes 30 hours should be good enough. Good luck with the sub, start as low as possible and work your way up to 32 mg, cuz I have a feeling even that wont be enough.

PFBF wd is very bad but not ER bad :) could tapper with methadone easy, but m is expensive, only got 32mg of 2mg sub pills, diazepam and lots of gbl, hope this will work, will keep you informed

PFBF wd is very bad but not ER bad :) could tapper with methadone easy, but m is expensive, only got 32mg of 2mg sub pills, diazepam and lots of gbl, hope this will work, will keep you informed

One of the members here was doing 2 to 3 nasal spray bottles a day of PFBF, and subs didn't touch it he had to go to ER for like a week to get stable. I mean I hope it works for you don't get me wrong. It was just rough hearing his story.

WOW 2-3 sprays and the subs didnt touch him...well i did then 10 tappered to 6mg IV of PFBF spray (equal to 6 sprays) and 120mg of methadone got me just a little high but then 2 doses of 60mg and 30mg and i was fine.Man but this time i had the pure powder of Fu-Fent and the doses where masive....hope it goes well, oh and dont buy the spray people, its a ripoff

WOW 2-3 sprays and the subs didnt touch him...well i did then 10 tappered to 6mg IV of PFBF spray (equal to 6 sprays) and 120mg of methadone got me just a little high but then 2 doses of 60mg and 30mg and i was fine.Man but this time i had the pure powder of Fu-Fent and the doses where masive....hope it goes well, oh and dont buy the spray people, its a ripoff

lol not sprays... 2-3 BOTTLES of PFBF nasal spray per day.

sleep was impossible, today still feeling the valium ugh, used to love benzos but now they just make me feel brain dead...gonna snort 2mg of the sweet subs, have company comming over (normal people), was productive all morning, now its time for a beer :)

At least they seem to be working better than they did for him.

Unless you're in poor health or elderly, there is almost no reason to go to the ER to kick an opioid/fent analogue IMO.

I do agree with M.Dash that buprenorphine isn't going to even touch fent/fent analogue WD's. Bupe barely kept me well when I was shooting 1.5-2 grams of heroin on the daily; I mean I still had the chills and some aches. Bupe has shitty analgesic properties. If it weren't for the diazepam you'd probably be hurting.

You could find a script of methadone or get on MMT; that's the only maintenance drug that works for those with high tolerance/addictions to high potency opioids in terms of relieving withdrawals and cravings. When I was I was at my worst, high dose MMT was the only thing that would hold me and keep me from using as much.

Best of luck though buddy. I'd definitely keep the valium on board.