European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fryday prepare to be zwaffled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha yeah, I'm taking that over tonight =D seriously, I'm still on the come-up and it feels like I'm 90% of the usual way there cuz I just took so much. See, I4m becoming annoying already. Also my dad's in the same room haha. It's awkward. I'm making one of the biggest efforts of my life right now to tone down the grinning and randomly shaking my legS.

Have a great night everyone. I'm off to bed. Just watched the last of the Wire and got a long train journey tomorrow.

Anyway much <3

Have fun y'all.

I had my tonsils removed last week and today is the first day since the procedure that I can actually speak/eat/drink without the worst pain I've ever experienced. I think I'm going to use the left over oxy and hydrocodone I've got and treat myself this weekend to a few CWE's :)

Me neither. But thanks for the headz-up on what we could be doing if we weren't such a bunch o' druggy wasters :!

Me neither. But thanks for the headz-up on what we could be doing if we weren't such a bunch o' druggy wasters :!
=D

I have a list of about 8 different clubnights/festivals/gatherings that I could have gone to this weekend. And I appear to be sober and sat on my arse, talking shit on the internet.

Awww look at his little hands twisting off the cap. So cute. Thanks Ceres my girl spat rice crispies and jumped out of her seat when she saw that. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.