• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Friend just caught the Virus.. any tips he should know on how to beat this thing!?

Yeah.. now I know why he kept telling me that he was giving me the rights to all the music he made. I thought he was messing with me because it was close to midnight when he called on April fools but his family crying over the phone confirmed it. I wish he was playing a prank but unfortunately not. And you are right I did see your post about meth and vasoconstriction and spreading the virus and it’s probably a good thing I quit nocotine as well. Soon as I quit meth I quit nicotine as well. Kill two birds with one stone ya know?
"Nicotine" may not be problematic if not used via smoking but I would be glad I am not using it.

Methamphetamine yes will cause pulmonary vasoconstriction = bad.

Yeah.. now I know why he kept telling me that he was giving me the rights to all the music he made. I thought he was messing with me because it was close to midnight when he called on April fools but his family crying over the phone confirmed it. I wish he was playing a prank but unfortunately not. And you are right I did see your post about meth and vasoconstriction and spreading the virus and it’s probably a good thing I quit nocotine as well. Soon as I quit meth I quit nicotine as well. Kill two birds with one stone ya know?
That's incredibly sad man. I'm glad you got to know your friend. <3

draven i am so sorry for your loss.

argh those calls from people who think they might die are awful. i haven't had one, but my parents are of an age where they have had several friends who have called them, knowing that with their medical history they would be unlikely to survive, to let them know how much they have valued their friendship over the years. makes it hit home a bit.

Nothing if he has the mild version...and it goes away within a week.
I'm thinking hospital if he has a life-threatening version.

(there are apparently three versions of it with different severities)

Apparently NSAIDs are also a bad idea during covid-19 which is super, super unfortunate for pain sufferers who can't use opiates or don't want to relapse on opiates, like me...

From what I've read paracetamol is fine. Ibuprofen is meant to be avoided if possible simply because it can aggravate underlying health conditions, not necessarily because it makes the virus itself worse, there's no evidence of that. But paracetamol should be safe as far as we know.

Thank you all for your condolences. It is unfortunate and it upsets me because it’s always the kind souls who end up dying. He was an innocent kid who just wanted everyone to have fun and be in a good mood. He never had a bad heart or attitude and if anything I remember he was a big part of why I didn’t end up killing our night shift assistant manager cuz that mother fucker always had it in for me out of jealousy cuz he wanted all the attention.. and my boy calmed me the fuck down and prevented me from doing something I probably would of regretted. He had work ethic and I respect anyone that does. Yeah I fucked that job up because of drugs but I also learned from my mistake because it took losing that job to make me realize my addiction was causing nothing but affliction and the shit got old. I wish my boy would have quit drinking and smoking nicotine and his family said that probably had something to do with it and again I agree.. probably had a weak immune system he even admitted that to me when I spoke to him. Kind of trippy thinking about the conversation now.. it’s almost like he knew he wasn’t going to make it and he reached out to me to let me know that He loves me and thanked me for looking out for him all those times.. fuck man I don’t even know how to feel. All my boys are either locked up or dead besides the few that are married and have their shit together but yeah.. it just sucks you know?

Good job for quitting the Meth @Draven26
You are too sexy, good looking, and cool for that mind, body, and soul destroying drug.

also quit nicotine....WOW!

I am impressed.
you are tough!

You just made my day.. and I love you for that! Hope all is well with you gorgeous! Haven’t spoken to you in a while! And thank you! Quitting wasn’t easy but I don’t know what it was.. soon as I quit meth like the 5th day of me detoxing I was craving a cig and I took a few drags and thought.. “this shit doesn’t taste good” and haven’t picked up another since then. And my endurance has been great too so that’s a plus lol

You just made my day.. and I love you for that! Hope all is well with you gorgeous! Haven’t spoken to you in a while! And thank you! Quitting wasn’t easy but I don’t know what it was.. soon as I quit meth like the 5th day of me detoxing I was craving a cig and I took a few drags and thought.. “this shit doesn’t taste good” and haven’t picked up another since then. And my endurance has been great too so that’s a plus lol

I love you too sweetheart!
❤️💋🌹

You did great!

Honor your friend. Celebrate his life.
He probably made some great music we would all love to hear!
I am here for you.
Let me know if I can do anything or just talk. When you are ready.
Get through the grief.
Don‘t hold it in. Let it out.
Best out than in.

With Love 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I love you too sweetheart!
💋🌹

You did great!

Honor your friend. Celebrate his life.
He probably made some great music we would all love to hear!
I am here for you.
Let me know if I can do anything or just talk. When you are ready.
Get through the grief.
Don‘t hold it in. Let it out.
Best out than in.

With Love 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Thank you sweetheart. I will message you later today promise 😘

*I haven't read all replies so apologies if this has been said.

Hydroxychloroquine helps zinc enter a cell and blocks the receptors that the spikes of the corona virus (which happen to look like a crown...corona) and that stops it from reproducing. So that stuff, extra zinc, and azthrmycin for tertiary bacteria infections. hydroxychloroquine has been used for many years as an anti malaria drug and is widely understood. It is not recommended for those with heart problems from what I understand.

Otherwise very high dose Vitamin C with oxygen therapy if possible and zinc zinc zinc zinc.

edit: and I see im late. my condolences

About 18 mins and on he tells you why not to get in a Resperator unless dead pretty much watch whole video the government don't want you to know this also hit tea and soups kills virus it don't like heat and the deep lung expanding breathing exercises watch the video from british couple victims above this info is gold and it right from the victims mouth

Watch videos in order top to bottom I numberd them 1-3 none will make sense without first watching the treasure trove of rare advise and knowledge given by the british couple and no one else