• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Friend just caught the Virus.. any tips he should know on how to beat this thing!?

this virus went from a headline to something killing people we love. i gotta get a mask to help reduce its spread. everyone one i know is md or a phd; they say these masks make a difference. not in stopping you from catching it.instead, by stopping you from giving it to people when you're asymptomatic. it's all the same thing. you do it for others, which is doing it for yourself. these masks will help make things go back to normal faster. i forget the name of the material that actually works -- i'm sure there are countless knockoffs now -- but i will ask and update with sources for real masks tomorrow. you gotta wear them in tight public places. we have to get back to normal. people we love are dying.

Draven I feel for you brother, your in my thoughts.

Yea my girls a doctor, as are is adecent amount of family. They’re having to run to Costco to pick up supplies in certain cities, shits getting real.

They’re having to constantly reuse masks, all had to stop wearing make up to make the masks last. Tomorrow she will sew up some cloth masks as for us around town if we have to go out as well as to use under the ones at work to make them last longer.

-GC

Thank you all for your condolences! I appreciate you all and I hope we can all get through this and pray God can end this soon! They are issuing $1,000 tickets to anyone in California or at least San Diego that I know of if you are out doing whatever. Now I’m hearing people telling me you can’t go anywhere not even the grocery stores.. but I hope they are just the few paranoid ones because I am out of veggies and juice lol proud to say I never panicked over toilet paper because I always have some in stock. Only thing I worry about is my crazy hunger. That is one thing that I hate about being clean and sober from meth.. I’m Italian.. so my fat ass is eating like 6 to 8 meals a day and I wake up nauseous from the hunger pain it’s crazy! Maybe I’ll double up on water throughout the day to help stay full.. how are the rest of you guys and gals doing with this whole virus mess?

*I haven't read all replies so apologies if this has been said.

Hydroxychloroquine helps zinc enter a cell and blocks the receptors that the spikes of the corona virus (which happen to look like a crown...corona) and that stops it from reproducing. So that stuff, extra zinc, and azthrmycin for tertiary bacteria infections. hydroxychloroquine has been used for many years as an anti malaria drug and is widely understood. It is not recommended for those with heart problems from what I understand.

Otherwise very high dose Vitamin C with oxygen therapy if possible and zinc zinc zinc zinc.

edit: and I see im late. my condolences

I have an irregular heart beat.. still haven’t seen a cardiologist because my insurance company is a bitch to get a hold of but do you think that would be a problem if I tried taking those drugs you mentioned?

Ive seen some evidence that azthrmycin causes some strain on the heart so avoid that and substitute with an antibacterial that doesn't have those effects. As always, all drugs have side effects. But Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine has been used for a good portion of time, often enough to where when people go on vacation to tropical areas, its given as a preventative for malaria. Gotta take extra zinc with it though, or it wont be effective.

HR: I do not recommend taking this drug unless consulting with your doctor, and obviously only take it if you HAVE covid.