• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Freebase/smoking roxy,oxy

New2this

Greenlighter
FIRST POST.
Alright it is now my concern that smoking these roxys and oxys on foil is bad for you because of all the fillers and binders? I think thats what their called well I'm new to this bad for you shit and before i find out i become addicted to it...chest pains yada yada been doing this for a couple years. A couple years? Yess almost a couple years im guessing maybe more that I've been smoking roxys the a215s and m square and so forth. (I know right i seen how you guys talk to people for doing that and its fucking stupid of me i know) just want to know why its extremely bad for you or not even bad. And i do smoke cigarettes so the chest pain could be that too.
And its weird my whole city that i live in (AK,Alaska) is addicted to smoking them, atleast the younger people..

Rules: NO SAYING YOUR STUPID AND SHOULD NEVER DO THAT(trust me i know) just trying to get some smart advice and knowledge about the fillers/binders ect.

found this:
The [oxycontin] 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg and 80 mg tablets contain the following inactive ingredients: ammonio methacrylate copolymer, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, stearyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide, and triacetin.

The 10 mg tablets also contain hydroxypropyl cellulose.

The 15 mg tablets also contain black iron oxide, yellow iron oxide, and red iron oxide.

The 20 mg tablets also contain polysorbate 80 and red iron oxide.

The 30 mg tablets also contain polysorbate 80, red iron oxide, yellow iron oxide, and black iron oxide.

The 40 mg tablets also contain polysorbate 80 and yellow iron oxide.

The 60 mg tablets also contain polysorbate 80 and FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake

The 80 mg tablets also contain FD&C blue No. 2, hydroxypropyl cellulose, and yellow iron oxide.
from http://www.rxlist.com/oxycontin-drug.htm

i dont thing anyone knows the heat decomposition products of all of these fillers/binders, but i can guess on some of them and it doesnt look good. smoking may or may not be worse for your lungs than snorting, because getting talc in your lungs can lead to talcosis, which is kind of incurable
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonary_talcosis

also, smoking off aluminum isnt the best idea either, aluminum is linked to alzheimers. get a glass stem with a ball on the end if you wanna vape stuff. prescription drugs are only made to be taken orally, serious side effects can occur if snorted/smoked/injected

I don't know why OP has such a cavalier attitude about the whole thing. You seem awfully unconcerned for someone suffering chest pains and other signs of some serious health issues. Go to a doctor and get yourself checked out. Smoking pills is incredibly stupid (you already knew people were going to say this), it's way safer to even be insufflating them. Or you know, being that it's instant release oxycodone and it's got a remarkably high oral bioavailability compared to other opiates, you could just take it orally. You'd actually get way higher than off smoking it, so be careful.

is not roxys and oxys are street names?

Their actual names are oxycodone and roxicodone. i think first one is of green color and second one is of blue color. these are serious street drugs now. people who is not habituated with it will face little odd problem at first time like nausea or diarrhea. actually these thing is getting more like a cancer these days. you should seriously seek medicine help from a good doctor.

Thanks you guys...what about for roxycodone the a215 ones cause i have those everysingle day and i didnt see anyone mention that.

It was pretty much all said. Just swallow or sniff your pills instead of smoking, regardless which form or dosage.
By smoking Oxycodone instant release pills you are wasting so much material and risk your health big time.

Oral bioavailability: 60–87%
Intranasally: 46%
Smoking: much less + your lung will be raped. Without protection...

There is absolutely no reason to do this.

What do you want us to say, exactly? Someone gave you a list of inactive ingredients in the pills, you already know you shouldn't be smoking them, so what the hell else are you looking for in terms of response?

What do you want us to say, exactly? Someone gave you a list of inactive ingredients in the pills, you already know you shouldn't be smoking them, so what the hell else are you looking for in terms of response?

She's right! Think of it like this: The smoke is like resin in a pipe or straw/tooter(device to smoke off tinfoil). Ever scraped a pipe? Or looked in you smoking device? THAT is going in your lungs. SO....

Ya

It's bad for you

but...

It sure feels like you took the fast train to heaven huh? ;)

Listen smoking pills is such a waste it ridicilious forrreal dude snort, plug, or just pop them but pop lower then yur usual dose because your tolerance probably isnt as high as you think it is because you're wasting half the drug smoking it.

don't smoke or sniff the pills so much bad shit will get into your lungs and can cause emphysema

She's right! Think of it like this: The smoke is like resin in a pipe or straw/tooter(device to smoke off tinfoil). Ever scraped a pipe? Or looked in you smoking device? THAT is going in your lungs. SO....

Im not asking that i know its bad you guys dont make me wanna stop at all

Ya

It's bad for you

but...

It sure feels like you took the fast train to heaven huh? ;)

Okay none of you guys were really too much help at all you dont make me wanna stop at all? Except for DMYTRY thanks for your info but for others partial thankss and for some $;)& off

No sh... dude. DickTate is so right. Smoking pills = bad. Besides doesn't that taste really nasty? Do yourself a favor and do them "intranasally" . much better buzz and half your pill doesn't go up in smoke.

even if someone had pure oxycodone(not possible) smoking it would be a waste AND dangerous.

It would be better to swallow it on an empty stomach.

If you were looking for a faster onset, snorting it would be good, less BA than oral though, better yet would to be plugging. all these options are 10x better for you than smoking.

smoke it if you wanna risk getting cancer. or worse.

just plug it

roxicodone os Oxydodone in instant release form, its just a brand name "roxicodone" i never heard of a drug called "roxicodone" except for the brand name called that, roxycodone is instant release oxycodone in high MG tablets, (15, 30mg) oxycodone instant releas eint iny pills..thats roxicodone....IR oxycodone pills in high strengths,

don't smoke or sniff the pills so much bad shit will get into your lungs and can cause emphysema

I have COPD and used to snort pills, together with smoking cigarettes. Never smoked pills though.
The damage is irreversible so when your chest hurts, get medical attention. I wake up every day wheezing
and wishing I wouldn't have done that, reaching for the nebulizer. :(

Holy fuck, this post is so old. I know it's a waste to comment but I wanted to say this, I have been doing these things for years now.
When I started doing them, I did like all of my friends did and I snorted them! Man was it great how quickly I was soaring high! Some time went by, few months/half a year, maybe more. The Roxys slowly began to not work well for me, I could do triple what I used to do up the nose and it would be mediocre, maybe keep me from going into W/D but nothing like what I was looking for and when I did get a good buzz, it lasted... Shit like maybe an hour. So I don't some research on it, I began to realize very quickly that oral administration was higher BA. So I didnt eat much then or now, maybe once a day at the end of the night, so I tried it on a empty stomach one day, done probably a little more than half of what I would do when I snorted to get a buzz! By lanta it was pretty mind boggling how much I had been missing out on, how many I had wasted, the money I could have saved-if I would have just done them from the beginning the way they were made to be done! It also last so much longer when taken orally! Everyone knows how bad it is to snort these little fucks, not to mention smoking them by god that's a jack ass move! Wasting so much money and pill and not even getting an acceptable buzz. Telling you man if you're still doing this stop! Try it on an empty stomach or about 2 hours after you eat something fatty and helllllll yes it is a lot better. I'm not a dr. Just saying. All of this is my personal experiences and results may vary depending on individuals.

Why do people smoke/vaporize pills? I knew a guy who would do this with high doses of Adderall he would mix with crack. 8o