• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Freebase cocaine?

ChronicFuture

Bluelighter
Just a quick question. Is it possible to smoke powdered coke on aluminum foil like say heroin. Or is that just a waste?

I suppose I kinda miss that routine.

Last edited:
Just a quick question. Is it possible to smoke powdered coke on aluminum foil like say heroin. Or is that just a waste?

I suppose I kinda miss that routine.
Very inefficient, as far as getting you coked up. I love the smell though, I find it quite unique and from an olfactory sense, very intoxicating. I usually find a cigarette when I have powder, touch the business end briefly on my tongue, and dip it in my powder. Then light the cigarette. It is like pouring out the first drink when you crack a 40. Just a custom. For cool cats.

Guys this was more out of curiosity more than anything. I really dont blow like that. Just alwAys wondered, obviously I just sniff that damn thing lol

Very inefficient, as far as getting you coked up. I love the smell though, I find it quite unique and from an olfactory sense, very intoxicating. I usually find a cigarette when I have powder, touch the business end briefly on my tongue, and dip it in my powder. Then light the cigarette. It is like pouring out the first drink when you crack a 40. Just a custom. For cool cats.
I do that routine too lol. I like the numbness.

Another random question I have is when you shine a light under it and see a lot of yellow is that good or bad? My city is famous for it but somehow everybody has different answers.

no that wouldnt really work. you would want freebase coke for that ideally but its extremely rare, I have never even seen it. I always kinda wanted to smoke coke in a meth pipe just for novelty sake.

Has this now become a general discussion? 🤣

You want actual freebase or Crack (and don't anybody go arguing with me because there is a difference).

For Crack (and "cleaning" Cocaine HCL) (as best you can nowadays anyway) then just search for (most) posts and threads by @Le Junk. No point in my repeating what's been posted here already. Dude has/had his ducks in a row (as they say) when it comes to Cocaine and I'd say is/was a connoisseur. So nothing I can personally add. Put another way: there's only so many ways you can skin a cat as the saying goes.

For freebase (of the '80's type i.e. same shit that Richard Prior blew himself up with in trying to make) (and the way it used to be made before this little incident of note): you need access to one or two chemicals (preferably ACS Reagent grade) and some one or two pieces of lab. gear (not to mention a fucking boatload of patience and time and restraint) (and given that Crack or freebase users don't, as a rule, have such character traits I'm guessing that the above, in the first paragraph, will suffice)! 🤣

Oh and P.S. re: the last/above paragraph:

Be prepared for a shock (and which I'm guessing that nowadays would be worse) i.e. don't be too surprised if your 5 grams turns out to be 500mg of Cocaine! 🤣 Mind you and given that this is harm reduction site: might cure you from buying again for good!

Last edited:
Be prepared for a shock (and which I'm guessing that nowadays would be worse) i.e. don't be too surprised if your 5 grams turns out to be 500mg of Cocaine! 🤣 Mind you and given that this is harm reduction site: might cure you from buying again for good
If I RC to get 2 grams crack from 3.5 grams of cocaine was regarded as a pretty decent return.

But indeed, you get what you pay for, or which store you buy from.

So it’s only a loss in the mistaken imagination, arguably a gain in some respects.

If I RC to get 2 grams crack from 3.5 grams of cocaine was regarded as a pretty decent return.
Well for sure that'd be acceptable I guess (well: talking from the chemical/freebase route anyway). But please believe me when I say that I saw (ended up with) way way way worse, and more than once, somewhere around the 2000's mark. Kinda cured me (for want of a better phrase) i.e. it just got old. Not to mention my losing my shit with certain individuals being bad for my health and psyche! 🤣

I'd love for somebody (now) to actually do a test with what they consider to be good Cocaine. Just for the hell of it. And no: I ain't paying for the loss (or potential medical bills)! 🤣 Sure would be interesting though.

Well for sure that'd be acceptable I guess (well: talking from the chemical/freebase route anyway). But please believe me when I say that I saw (ended up with) way way way worse, and more than once, somewhere around the 2000's mark. Kinda cured me (for want of a better phrase) i.e. it just got old. Not to mention my losing my shit with certain individuals being bad for my health and psyche! 🤣

I'd love for somebody (now) to actually do a test with what they consider to be good Cocaine. Just for the hell of it. And no: I ain't paying for the loss (or potential medical bills)! 🤣 Sure would be interesting though.
Oh I believe you I need any convincing.

And that loss is really a gain in my logic, but I am admittedly pretty mentally twisted on 400 ug LSD loads kava and weed due at the chiropractor later will be interesting!

I forgot I can put it in a cigarette. Around here we call them choppers. It is a waste but I shouldn't be sniffing so much anyways. So its for the novelty of it. I do enjoy the taste too.

Edit- damn I just realized im on day 5. Shit. And I barely like white

I forgot I can put it in a cigarette. Around here we call them choppers. It is a waste but I shouldn't be sniffing so much anyways. So its for the novelty of it. I do enjoy the taste too.

Edit- damn I just realized im on day 5. Shit. And I barely like white

My dad always does that, everytime he says ' its called a cocopuff' I'm like I know its the 10th time you've told me and combustion still wastes the coke :(.