• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants freebase adderall extraction + smoking the freebase questions

so decomposes = destroyed, meaning i would need a heat of around 150-275
In theory it would burn and decompose while producing smoke at 300 C.

But with the volatility against you I wonder if it will vaporize below that under normal condition's?

No need waisting a vaporizer, how about a set temp heat sorce? Painter's were the first to use the devices but with the whole Weed culture having a evolution the option's must be broadened.

DEXTRO from experimentioniation forms a layer of shit with a mixture of sovents tolune/naotha/hexane

So after quite a few hours of reading I stumbled upon a *fairly* good method if you have the correct equipment and do the right math. Still not for the general public though so I would be wary.

After removing all water insoluble fillers H2SO4 can be used to neutralize the acids and then and basify with NaOH before using a non-polar dolvent to crash out the amp sulfate and salts and then separate product from the non-polar solvent with basified H20 and then adding an acid to the get the salt before evaporating to get your final product.

This is just a (brief) summary of the procedure I was reading but it seems pretty good as long as you don't use too much H2SO4 because the reaction is pretty exothermic.

*this also will yield the hcl salt which I know you do not really want but seems to be the best way if you dont want to get into synth which isnt allowed here.

*I edited even further because I might have come too close to synth, just being careful.

Last edited:
Torr is a measurement of pressure; vapor points increases directly proportional to pressure.

760 Torr = 760 mm Hg = 1 Atmosphere (average pressure of air at sea level)

So the vapor point is 201 degrees Celsius in an open vessel at sea level.

Last edited:
Without disputing your answer, my background being purely self teaching.

Isn't the boiling point 201 degree's Celcius for the Sulphate at 760 torr? Whatever that mean's I am a noob, treat me as such ;)

https://www.clutchprep.com/chemistr...h13n-is-201-c-at-760-torr-and-83-c-at-13-torr

My background is purely self teaching as well, apart from my dad being PhD in Chemistry and me asking questions from a young age that gave me a particular mindset given I had high school level Chemistrym, Physics, Biology, and Astronomy when 8yo. So I went through a few stages of my life knowing how many things work instead of having my own childish trips about things.

Back on topic: that's the boiling point of Amphetamine, as in the freebase.
We are talking about Amphetamine salts, with the Sulphate having the property of being decomposed at 300C without vaping.
Anyway the freebase boils at 200 but slowly evaporates at room temperature, Benzedrine was sold as a nasal decongestant and it was a metal tube containing Amphetamine Freebase soaked cotton and you would just smell it to get the desired topical effects.
Or just swallow the cotton whole and have it form the HCl salt in your stomach for a more recreational effects profile.

So I've gotta ask: who here has actually vaped some freebase amphetamine?

I've done it a few times (pure d-amp) and didn't think it was worth the effort of freebasing vs just oral. It's nothing like as fun as vaping meth, for example, not even the tiniest rush ime.

So I've gotta ask: who here has actually vaped some freebase amphetamine?

I've done it a few times (pure d-amp) and didn't think it was worth the effort of freebasing vs just oral. It's nothing like as fun as vaping meth, for example, not even the tiniest rush ime.

Not I. All we have in TX is methamphetamine AFAIK. I dont like to smoke my stimulants anyways because it is too fiendish for me. I always end up on the verge of a hypertensive crisis from redosing too quickly.

Reactions: CFC
So I've gotta ask: who where has actually vaped some freebase amphetamine?

AFAIK regular amphetamine does not cross the blood brain barrier very quickly which is crucial for the difference in effects from different ROAs with say, Methamphetamine.
So getting the amphetamine in your bloodstream quickly does not change much, even if you IV it, in which case you get 100% bioavailability but still no major rush.
Smoking means just getting some amphetamine in you blood quickly, but wasting something in the process as obviously you can't neither inhale 100% of what you vape, or absorb 100% of what you inhale. So you just get what, 10-15 faster time to peak, but a not significantly different peak.

Last edited:
AFAIK regular amphetamine does not cross the blood brain barrier very quickly which is crucial for the difference in effects from different ROAs with say, Methamphetamine.
So getting the amphetamine in your bloodstream quickly does not change much, even if you IV it, in which case you get 100% bioavailability but still no major rush.
Smoking means just getting some amphetamine in you blood quickly, but wasting something in the process as obviously you can't neither inhale 100% of what you vape, or absorb 100% of what you inhale. So you just get what 10-15 faster time to peak, but a not significantly different peak.
the goal isn't for a bigger high whatsoever, i've mentioned the goal 3 times now.

GOAL - to get a rush/ 'high' and shorten the duration of the effects instead of the length of the total oral effects.

as it stands i can eat as many amps as i want, i don't care to get 'higher' i've found my sweetspot at 120mg worth sublingually (stronger than oral, but still end up swallowing a portion cause lots of powder)

the fact or 'problem' i dunno if its a problem so much though, but eh.. my peak lasts 2-3 hours, and gradually declines over the next 2 and i'm left stimulated without much of the positives for another little bit, but i'm seeking to see if smoking because when i smoked meth, i had a constant peak the whole ride and then a sudden crash, not much of a drawn out comedown for nothing, yes i can get meth in crystal or pills, the fact is i have over 1,000 addys that are sitting there and whenever i amp it turns into a binge pattern due to maintaining the peak it'd be nice to just use it like i would meth, take a nice dose, have a good 6-12 hours of fun and comedown.

i actually got so ampd over the last few days (slept all morning though pretty much just let myself crash) that i counted them i got up to 1080 before i gave up and got tired of counting them lol.

Last edited:
the goal isn't for a bigger high whatsoever, i've mentioned the goal 3 times now.

GOAL - to get a rush/ 'high' and shorten the duration of the effects instead of the length of the total oral effects.

as it stands i can eat as many amps as i want, i don't care to get 'higher' i've found my sweetspot at 120mg worth sublingually (stronger than oral, but still end up swallowing a portion cause lots of powder)

the fact or 'problem' i dunno if its a problem so much though, but eh.. my peak lasts 2-3 hours, and gradually declines over the next 2 and i'm left stimulated without much of the positives for another little bit, but i'm seeking to see if smoking because when i smoked meth, i had a constant peak the whole ride and then a sudden crash, not much of a drawn out comedown for nothing, yes i can get meth in crystal or pills, the fact is i have over 1,000 addys that are sitting there and whenever i amp it turns into a binge pattern due to maintaining the peak it'd be nice to just use it like i would meth, take a nice dose, have a good 6-12 hours of fun and comedown.

i actually got so ampd over the last few days (slept all morning though pretty much just let myself crash) that i counted them i got up to 1080 before i gave up and got tired of counting them lol.

I'm sorry I was not more explicit in my post, will try to fix that now.
Vaping Amphetamine freebase or HCl will not help that much in regards to your goal as a big factor in the lingering effects of Amphetamine is that it slowly crosses the BBB and therefore it doesn't change the timeline (and strength of the effects, even if that is not what you seek, it kinda goes hand in hand) of the high as drastically as smoking or IVing does for other drugs such as cocaine. It will do so to some extent, but not as much as I assume you may be expecting given your experience with Cocaine.
IIRC there would also be the issue of the local vasoconstriction action of Amphetamine, as you need much more in your lungs than meth to feel effects, and it may be enough to give you trouble as restriction in the only means you have of expelling CO2 and getting O2 has the potential for rather unpleasant consequences. Using Dextroamphetamine instead of the 75/25 mix of Adderall and therefore needing a lower total dose might help in that regard.

Yeah sorry, I don't think it's going to help you at all, tbh. Vaped amphetamine doesn't seem to aerosol particularly well (unlike methamphetamine) and so is extremely caustic and burns the throat badly, causing an uncontrollable gag/choke reflex if you attempt too much. Therefore, you can really only vape small amounts at a time anyway. And even so, in my own experience, it hasn't seemed to provide any perceptible rush/high or shortened the duration of effect to a noticeable degree.

Not I. All we have in TX is methamphetamine AFAIK. I dont like to smoke my stimulants anyways because it is too fiendish for me. I always end up on the verge of a hypertensive crisis from redosing too quickly.

Yeah, I agree it's horribly fiendish. It's because I vape meth that I tried to freebase and vape amps - being driven by that absurdly hard-wired addictive determination to 'vape' just about anything :LOL:

Yeah, I agree it's horribly fiendish. It's because I vape meth that I tried to freebase and vape amps - being driven by that absurdly hard-wired addictive determination to 'vape' just about anything :LOL:
Did you experiment vaping the freebase or the HCl salt?

This is how I was with a needle. If it was water souble, I would shoot it. Zolpidem, DPH, MDMA, ect.
I only had the vaping addiction to meth. Anything else (including meth, although I chose to IV meth because I liked vaping too much oddly enough haha) would go in my veins. If I were to perform the extraction though it would go up my nose, but I can only imagine the burn...ouch..

This is how I was with a needle. If it was water souble, I would shoot it. Zolpidem, DPH, MDMA, ect.
I only had the vaping addiction to meth. Anything else (including meth, although I chose to IV meth because I liked vaping too much oddly enough haha) would go in my veins. If I were to perform the extraction though it would go up my nose, but I can only imagine the burn...ouch..

Yeah, I've seen many people feel that vaping (meth) is *the* most addictive and fiendish ROA for themselves, moreso even than IV. I can believe it. That whole rigmarole and collection of habits associated with smoking meth's utterly compelling.

Only the freebase. I remove the lysine from lisdexamfetamine then vape.
Does the heat and boiling of the vaping process turn an HCl salt into freebase? I think it doesn't right? If so, would it make sense to experiment with vaping Amphetamine HCl?
Yeah, I've seen many people feel that vaping (meth) is *the* most addictive and fiendish ROA for themselves, moreso even than IV. I can believe it. That whole rigmarole and collection of habits associated with smoking meth's utterly compelling.
Uh ya I can see that happening never touched Methamphetamine but I once went on a 2 week vaped Mephedrone binge, and by the 3rd day I was enjoying the act of cleaning the pipe between hits, nevermind rolling it while finding that perfect distance between flame and glass and drawing only enough air to inhale the vapors but not too much or the hit will be too small.... Ya.

Last edited:
  • Haha