View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Free ibogaine retreat (need investors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the best thing to do if someone has a funny turn and the police turn up is to one of us run away and the other to pretend to be simple when they start asking questions.
Costa Rican cops will go away for a couple hundred bucks. Plus, we aren't even breaking any laws.

I dont know, might be rough on the heart or something, ripping it off the receptor with an antagonist (say olanzapine or mirtazapine, or seroquel), for all we know its 5ht2a b etc mediates the effects of another receptor not covered by the antagonist that causes the heart problems. Cant (atypical) antipsychotics be bad for heart valves themselves?
Why stop at psychedelic services? Offer optional resuscitation insurance as an add on to the price of admission and let people take whatever they think will help.

Why stop at psychedelic services? Offer optional resuscitation insurance as an add on to the price of admission and let people take whatever they think will help.
Yeah, we could always hire a private ambulance to sit on site.

Admission is free, donation only.

I don't think APs would stop Ibogaine with it's weird ass pharmacology. Probably just APs and Benzos to put you to sleep in order to terminate

So, who's going to get robbed/kidnapped by this guy on Facebook from cameroon? I suggest meeting at a McDonald's. Do they have reagent kits for iboga?

So, who's going to get robbed/kidnapped by this guy on Facebook from cameroon? I suggest meeting at a McDonald's. Do they have reagent kits for iboga?
Know any Nigerians that can act as intermediary? They’re all over these kinds of deals and as reliable as hell

Where are you people meeting Nigerian Ibogaine dealers ? Lol

(Rhetorical)

Ibogaine has an extremely complex mechanism of action and hits all sorts of receptor sites. it is more of a dissociative than a psychedelic. I have no idea if traditional aborts would work but I kinda doubt it. A flood dose is a tremendous undertaking. Lasted 3 days for me and I was totally in it, no ability to tell what was real most of the time.

This sort of thing is against the rules, no matter how good the intentions. We don't talk about sourcing, we don't talk about money, and we don't talk about going in together to buy drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.