• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Addiction Free at last!

chrispche

Bluelighter
I'm free from all addiction. Gave up vaping, Dihydrocodeine and Diphenhydramine all of it. I was in South Africa to see my daughters for 3 weeks. Run out of everything, went into withdrawal, dried out and now I'm FREE!!! It was like a rehab holiday. Lol! I think the 35C weather helped. I sweat out all those toxic chemicals. Now I don't crave any of it. With the exception of Nicotine that's a bastard, but strong I shall be. I feel great!

Good to hear that now all that's left for you is to avoid the things that got you stressed out to the point where you started doing drugs. I plan on quitting once I get moved into my apartment I have been using stimulants(meth) and sleeping medication(Restoril) .
Right now I'm in hell tho I live at a boarding house and the owner is a bossy mean lady who thinks she's God and forces everyone to go to these adult program centers that are boring as fuck. So drugs make me forget about that bullshit LoL.

I'm free from all addiction. Gave up vaping, Dihydrocodeine and Diphenhydramine all of it. I was in South Africa to see my daughters for 3 weeks. Run out of everything, went into withdrawal, dried out and now I'm FREE!!! It was like a rehab holiday. Lol! I think the 35C weather helped. I sweat out all those toxic chemicals. Now I don't crave any of it. With the exception of Nicotine that's a bastard, but strong I shall be. I feel great!

Please be careful and keep this mindset throughout I’m currently quitting a lot and sometimes it’s the happiest moments that cause relapse not the stresses