• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

found some mints...but aren't they dead?

chicagothizz

Greenlighter
Hey just wanted to ask if any of you wonderful people in Chicago know if the mints are back. My buddy who's usually very spot on with his pills gave me some mints today, but I've been hearing that their no longer in existence. The presses are a blue bb(which he said was kind of weak) and a red equal sign(which he said were pretty strong). I just ordered a testing kit so i haven't been able to verify and test them, but I was hoping some of you guys might have come across this press. I remember the fake mints that where going around at one time so I'm hoping I got the real deal...but won't know until my test kit arrives.

zwgwo8.jpg

Idk think their OG's I believe it's a new press

Man bro I remember the og mints. My first time rolling off of them it was the red bowling ball and a blue A. My god was that a great night..but yeah these looked slightly different but hey like you said as long as they have a decent amount of mdma you won't hear me complaining

those are not the original mint press for sure... that's a new die and these are different pressers that are counterfeiting the mint brand. the real question is going to be is the pill MDMA or not... because last report was it was an RC...

Wow thizz those def are knockoffs, but are they legit or not that's the real question here. If that marquis turns black then u have given the whole city a reason to get excited again. The color is off, the stamp is not the same , and the bottom edge is rounded off so there's no way these are OGs but if they are indeed mdma then who gives a fuck!

Well once my test kit gets here I will be sure to update you on if they contain any MDMA. I have my fingers crossed though especially since I don't have access to any imports...which sucks because i hear they are bomb as hell

Well I got my test kit today and it went straight black/purple. Must be a new press of mints. Now that I know they contain MDxx I'm happy
snpk0h.jpg