Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Found a moving surprise, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafflewax

Greenlighter
Hey there BL, I lost access to my old account so I reregistered, but I'm still not sure if this is the appropriate place for this topic/question:

I was cleaning up my house here in California, getting ready for a move, and I was cleaning out a hydro reservoir on my porch with a bunch of random shit in it. After digging out some hoses and random tools, I found this pill baggie with 10 dark green, unmarked capsules loaded to the brim with a white flour-like powder. Now I know there are a lot of white powders that look alike and that there are test kits, but I'm about to move and don't have time to order one right now. I'm just wondering if anybody that takes a look at these perhaps just knows what the stuff inside is. I don't have a great olfactory sense, so I cant really smell the powder without accidentally insufflating it.

My former roommate was a great connection for all sorts of fun stuff, so it could be anything from roxy powder to unpressed molly to some psychadelic or even benzos. I would ask him (since they were probably his) but he unfortunately got locked up on some charges that are going to make it difficult to get out anytime in the near future.

Here are a few pictures to help you see what I'm looking at:
http://imgur.com/kwAmGjX
http://imgur.com/hJwB8bs

Thanks in advance for any info from the BL community in helping me identify or figure a way to identify these things

Last edited:
No way anyone can tell you, but they sure look interesting!
If it were me, I would store them safely until such a time I could have them tested... if I had to hazard a guess, I would be thinking, some sort of combination of some m-cat or something, but that would be pure speculation, perhaps fuelled by wishful thinking...
a test kit would identify any of the usual suspects...
good luck with your move, and please let us know when you find out what they are!

hmmm does look interesting. maybe try weighing one and see the general weight and you could refine it from there. or taste a little maybe? if it were coke or white smack you would def be able to smell and it moslt likely wouldnt be in a cap for oral admin. but yea, these types of threads get closed bc they are not allowed, but who knows with so many blers from CA maybe someone has had these before and will recognize them. def some type of rc id say. or, maybe it IS flour? would your roomate try and burn ppl?

Hmm, I don't think anyone will be able to tell you. Unfortunately, capsules are easy to open up & you can place whatever your little heart desires in them.
Perhaps do a small taste test and maybe you'll be able to rule out a few drugs just by taste.

No way anyone can tell you, but they sure look interesting!
If it were me, I would store them safely until such a time I could have them tested... if I had to hazard a guess, I would be thinking, some sort of combination of some m-cat or something, but that would be pure speculation, perhaps fuelled by wishful thinking...
a test kit would identify any of the usual suspects...
good luck with your move, and please let us know when you find out what they are!

That's probably what I'll end up doing, order a kit like this http://www.alternateforce.net/mmc-general-screening-test-kit-i.html ? That seems to cover all the main ones.

hmmm does look interesting. maybe try weighing one and see the general weight and you could refine it from there. or taste a little maybe? if it were coke or white smack you would def be able to smell and it moslt likely wouldnt be in a cap for oral admin. but yea, these types of threads get closed bc they are not allowed, but who knows with so many blers from CA maybe someone has had these before and will recognize them. def some type of rc id say. or, maybe it IS flour? would your roomate try and burn ppl?

I thought coke too at first, but I'm not too familiar with it, only tried it twice. I've just never heard of coke in capsules.
As for weight: with capsule, they way between .8-.9g, and just the powder is right around .75g in each.
I'll try a little taste, but no my old roommate was always very honest in telling people what they were getting, so I'd be surprised if it wasnt a nice feelgood drug. Fingers crossed for Roxi's, I've heard of people getting dark green compounded capsules before

EDIT: okay, taste test results= literally no taste on my tongue so i thought maybe it is flour or a cutting agent. I put a small amount of the powder and mixed it with water, and it turned a very light brown, almost like sand paper. But flour doesnt turn water brown, so I thought maybe it's caffeine. Caffeine doesnt turn water brown though, does it? and doesn't it also have a very bitter taste when tried on its own?

Last edited:
We don't do IDs of any kind man. It's a bad idea to think you'd take these off of what someone might think they are. Test em or throw em out. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.