• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Forklift Operator and Hydrocodone

Opiods do that, don't say old I'm 48. I have family in Texas and are they as big a pain in the ass about opiods down there? Michigan keeps lowering what doctors can prescribe. Maybe you wouldn't be bitchy if he wasn't an asshole?

Opiods do that, don't say old I'm 48. I have family in Texas and are they as big a pain in the ass about opiods down there? Michigan keeps lowering what doctors can be prescribed
They're NOT TOO BAD... at least not normally until I lose my doctor again.... then it's A BITCH finding a new doctor. My current doctor doesn't even have a sign on his practice... and when you walk in its decorated like a weight loss center.... and i ain't recommending him TO NOBODY!!!! CAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD TO SHARE LIKE THAT!!!!

I totally understand, my doctor gives me as much oxycodone as he can legally and 30mg a day of valium

I totally understand, my doctor gives me as much oxycodone as he can legally and 30mg a day of valium
Well technically he can give you A LOT MORE than you think... that 90 mme milligram morphine equivalent is a guideline now a rule but doctors don't tell you that. I was on 120 mg morphine xr plus 45 mg ir now I'm on 25 mcg fentanyl patch plus 120 morphine ir....s still pissed off in pain

It was 90mg then they lowered it to 60, after I gave up my morphine, but I got an extra oxycodone but if it would have stayed I would have 6 a day now only 4

Oxycodone really works well, much much better than oral morphine which varies greatly from person to person.
Bioavailibility( mis?)Also it has a mood lifting effect. The ir is easier to get than oxycontin, which few will prescribe

If the doctors down there, can and will prescribe more, I should make my aunt happy and move their, but it is too much trouble