• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Forgetting you took more benzos

Im scripted 3mg alprazolam daily but I usually overdo it the first few days of my script, forget how many I ate, then have have to do 2mg daily for the rest of the month. I often blame my fiance or friends of stealing them until I prove without out a doubt they didn't do it. This happens EVERY month.

You don?t really want to take anymore than 5-10 mg of Xanax or you?ll just black out and if you don?t black out then your taking them to much and your going to get hooked on them and to answer your question ye I?ve done it a load of times I?d black out and take all my stash and be drinking and mixing them with opioids and shit overdosed a few time over it you have to be careful you know what your doing when you take them cause when you black out you can do all sorts of stupid shit
Not to be rude at all, but why do it to the point where you black out? is it that common to forget you took them and just keep eating them? because i see no fun at all in waking up the next day going "holy shit where the fuck is everything and where am i". Like at my point i had lost control of myself and started chewing bar after bar but there was just no gain in it main, i almost got kicked out my house n shit

You don?t really want to take anymore than 5-10 mg of Xanax or you?ll just black out and if you don?t black out then your taking them to much and your going to get hooked on them and to answer your question ye I?ve done it a load of times I?d black out and take all my stash and be drinking and mixing them with opioids and shit overdosed a few time over it you have to be careful you know what your doing when you take them cause when you black out you can do all sorts of stupid shit
One time I took like 24 to 30 mg of alprazolam. All at once, though.

Generally, once you get good and benzo'd out, taking more just seems like a good idea so you keep popping them. At the time you remember taking them, it's only in hindsight that you don't remember taking them, you don't remember much of anything. This can be more confusing when its not a total blackout, because you will remember other things that happened before and after taking the other doses, but you generally remember things that were worth remembering, its pretty easy to forget just popping another pill, especially because at the time you probably didn't go back and forth over it debating whether to take it or not you just had the urge and did it, no inhibitions and all.

To prevent this it is best to put your stash somewhere you are not, but if that isn't possible, then you at least need to put as many physical barriers(like inside a cellophane melted shut, put inside a baggie tied tight, stuffed inside of something it will be difficult to get it out of like an empty can, put somewhere out of sight/out of reach like you need to stand on a chair or get down on the ground to get to) between you and them as possible so somewhere along the way you will have to exert enough mental focus to sort of wake yourself up and give yourself pause to decide not to take anymore. Once you cross that threshold if you just got a pocket full of pills chances are you are going to take more than intended.

Last edited:
I went through this two days ago with a bottle of etizolam in pg....15 mgs per ml. It wasn't supposed to be ten but the vendor upped it. I IVd it. I thought the dose would be more like lorazepam, but I found it just as strong as alprazolam....I blacked out.....I did make a thread askin about dosages, no one answered, me and my cousin winged it. I IVd 3 mgs, he did 2....last thing we both remember.....and his girlfriend said I knocked myself into a stupor for over an hour by IVing 300 mgs of 4 aco DMT.....what a waste....don't even remember it