• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Forgetting you took more benzos

Flow

Bluelighter
Do you any of you ever experience this? My friend and I acquired 10 bars of xanax recently and planned to take 5mg each one night, and then 5mg each the next night. An hour or two after we took the initial 5mg we decided we wanted to take the rest, but realized the whole stash was already gone! Our only conclusion is that we took the remaining pills without remembering it. We were shocked that we downed 10mg each, hahah. I swear I was high the entire next day as well.

No, I'm well aware that each bar is 2mg a piece. We started off with 2 1/2 bars each.

I have done this, usually in way higher dosing....totally fucking me for the night / next day. Hence why no more recreational high dose benzos....theraputic use for me only.:)

whenever I take a few benzos, watch a film and sleep I never usually remember the film I was watching

Just remembered the night I took all that xanax I got lost in a Walmart parking lot for 15 minutes because I had absolutely no recollection of where I parked my car. Benzos make you do some stupid shit

This is very common with benzos.

If you'd like to avoid this then leave the stash home after dosing.

I've experienced this over the past few days in a LARGE way. I'm going through Kratom W/D's and I had 60 Gabapentin and 30 Etizolams. I would take 4 gabapentin and 2-3 etizolam then like 2 hours later after they hit I would forget and redose the same amount again. Now I'm being careful with my stash of stuff because I need it to last through the next few days and I was wasting it :/ by forgetting I took them.

Yes. I was going to take 20mg of zolpidem and go to bed. When I woke up I had ate almost the whole box (42 pills) and had bruises everywhere and stuff was scattered all over the place. Also I had been doing coke I think because 1 gram was missing when I woke up.

I do forget things when I have taken benzos but luckily I have never found myself taking more pills after my initial dose.
Although I have certainly witnessed people taking more pills than they meant to & there are enough stories on Bluelight of folk doing it so it appears to be quite a common thing to happen to people.

And could well end up being a little dangerous, especially if you forget that you took so much and then decided to jump in the car and drive or something. Be careful.

Same thing here happened to me...at some point I broke my tv by whipping the remote at the screen. Makes you feel like a god damn idiot but it happens.

Dosing benzos so high you are totally monged out is pointless. You're lucky if all you do is black out for a day or two, eat up your stash, or whatever. Some people go on shopping sprees, crash their cars, etc.

Why not take a lower dose and smoke some weed or something?

This is a very common occurrence after dosing a high dose of benzos. I'm going to close this now.

Dosing benzos so high you are totally monged out is pointless. You're lucky if all you do is black out for a day or two, eat up your stash, or whatever. Some people go on shopping sprees, crash their cars, etc.

Why not take a lower dose and smoke some weed or something?

This^ why up your tolerance any more than you have to. I've been doing this for a couple years and I've never had an issue with taking more than I planned.

I've had a similar night, I had a bottle full of half mg xanax pills, I remember planning to just take seven that night but the next morning I looked in the bottle to find 23 gone. Mild memory loss is common with nights of heavy benzo use though.

Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but this recently happened to me to the point where i was thrown in the hospital. Not because of the pure amount i took but because i had started foaming at the mouth and becoming incredibly aggressive and tried to fight my dad and shit. When i think abut it, its completely black. But from what people told me i was popping a full 2mg bar every 30 minutes cause i forgot and convinced myself i was totally sober. Xanax is a dangerous thing to fuck with and in IMO, unless you're coming down off stimulants or you have legitimate anxiety disorder, stay away from this shit.

Has only happened when I shot a few midazolam tablets.

Only remember the 1st one.

No recollection of redosing.

You don?t really want to take anymore than 5-10 mg of Xanax or you?ll just black out and if you don?t black out then your taking them to much and your going to get hooked on them and to answer your question ye I?ve done it a load of times I?d black out and take all my stash and be drinking and mixing them with opioids and shit overdosed a few time over it you have to be careful you know what your doing when you take them cause when you black out you can do all sorts of stupid shit