• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe For people on tex/box and pain issues, a solution.

Mad Dash

Bluelight Crew
So I have been on 8 mg daily subutex, of course this helps keep me stable addiction wise and it even help with my chronic pain. Well, my doctor being very helpful has been systematically trying every non-scheduled medication he can think of. For a while I was happy with my valium and hydroxyzine but it just was not covering the pain as if I was on a regular PK. So he thought of one last thing yesterday and it was Zanaflex. I had heard of this before a muscle relaxant, which most people says comes in second place to soma.

Well last night (since it is the weekend) I snorted my dose of subutex, and snorted 2 mg of the Zanaflex as I had just read an article on pub-med saying the nasal BA was quite a bit better than oral, in fact so much better they were considering making it a nasal spray in development. Then I swallowed my 50 mg atarx and my AD and about 10 minutes later, I felt like I had a full agonist opiate buzz going on. I mean it hit me HARD too. The craziest thing was my face was itchy as hell before the atarax kicked in, my pupils were PINPOINT, and I was nodding out like a MFer.

I did look it up and people said it would synergize well. But this did way more than synergize. It exaggerated the opiate effects, I have not felt my face itch in years or ever maybe on subutex. And after a year on it I can't remember the last time my pupils pinpointed like that.

Is this having more than a synergizing effect? What is going on here? I mean if you don't build tolerance to this stuff quickly then my PM problems may finally be over. Could I get some more members experiences with tizanidine, is this a solution for me? Or is this going to be another something that you build tolerance to in like 3 days and it is useless after that.

Don't know the answer to your question but I would NOT mess around with Zanaflex intranasal. IT IS EXTREMELY HEPATOXIC AT HIGH BLOOD SERUM LEVELS. Liver transplants are NO joke.

I was reading that the liver toxicity was worse orally due to first pass metabolism. Also, taking the medication nasally I was able to decrease the dose by 50%. Is this true? I know it is hepatoxic, but I was reading it was on par with alcohol. Which I don't drink and I don't take any other medication that is hard on the medication.

In my experience tizanidine is not nearly effective after a days because tolerance builds very fast. Although I never got effects as good as yours to begin with. I just wouldn't count on it being great for long.

In my experience tizanidine is not nearly effective after a days because tolerance builds very fast. Although I never got effects as good as yours to begin with. I just wouldn't count on it being great for long.

On its own it does nothing more than make me sleepy, which is fine. But it really put me into legit opiate bliss last night in that combo. I am going to be using to for two months. I will let y'all know what happened with the tolerance as well as blood work on my liver as it is free from the VA anytime I want, just have to email PCP and I get everything done and results back in a day.