Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Footy Tipping / AFL 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
what?? you've got port at 3? thats... just...ugh...someone needs to slap you round or something ;)

Geelong gets into another grand final. Knowing our interstate record, I'm not hugely confident that we can beat Adelaide over there, but if we do win then I will be very pleased.

GO CATS!

Could 2006 be the start of yet another false dawn for Freo, one can only hope....

Freo... good one.

They have threatened the comp for som many years and still no delivery.

But yeah Swift... I have a good feeling about Port this year. They came home strong at the end of last season after a slow start and I think they can perpetuate that.

Dont think they are serious flag contenters but I think they will get themselves up amongst it come September.

Maybe another Swan / Eagles final eh Swifty... a chance for you to live up to the hype you where putting out there last year??? ;)

swifty said:
Could 2006 be the start of yet another false dawn for Freo, one can only hope....

That game on Saturday night kind of showed they still have not changed enough from the Freo of 2005. Fuckin :\

This year is the year for Freo, preseason doesn't count anyway.........

it does when you field your most experienced side and they get knocked off by the under 13 geelong girls side... :p

I'm so glad Eddie McGuire is not on the TV anymore. I've got a feeling he is probably a decent bloke, but he was way too overexposed. I am so sick of seeing his fat head all over the TV. I think the Footy Show will be better for it.
Can't wait for the action to start!

You should be able to tip now if you want.

Victory will be mine this year. You're all going down!

I'm gonna claim victory now.

This may or may not have any relevance come the end of the season, but I'm claiming it none the less ;)

CB :)

Bang a gong get it on... im signed in and tips are saved.

One will assume that the standard open policy on sledging of last year will hold in this years thread

^ Of course!

And I get to be reigning champion for the whole season. Until I win again, after which time I will be reigning grand champion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.