• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos FlubromazoLAM Review And Diary Of Events

Zoekess

Greenlighter
So my ferret purchased some FlubromazoLAM after dabbling with most benzo's,
FlubromazePAM turned out to be weak and not what that beautiful ferret required. So off she tottered and purchased flubromazoLAM (completely different potency to flubromazepam)

She asked me to translate her diary on this as she said she hadn't found much reviews/records online. The pellets are baby pink and weigh at 0.25mg so she munches 3 to begin the voyage

3:35pm - Injested 0.75mg on fairly full stomach and full sleep, I'm fully relaxed at this point and just sat in my room planning to do sweet nothingness all day - (not that much of a high benzo tolerance by the way but I'm well known to take a lot of benzo's and still stay awake when everyone else is outta it)
Rolled a J, sparked up, put out half way. - Only 1 basic J smoked throughout this experience.

3:55pm - Feeling nice, "is this the onset effects or is it the J?" I ask myself. :?

4:05pm - The addict impatience complex kicks in and I'm tempted for another 0:25mg (one more pellet) But I finish my J and play the waiting game.:\

4:20pm - *The ironic thing is the J had already been smoked* - =D Very relaxed. Decide to take another 0.25mg. Feels kinda xanax'y. Forgetful. Knowing if I lay down I would probably fall asleep. But is enjoying this diary very much. Listening to music. Knowing fully this would be my benzo of choice for coming down from her next mdma venture. Feels hungry - probably the J - eats 2 slices of cold pizza.

4:40pm - I feel the same as last post, bit fuzzier... Usually at this stage my temperature wouldn't be affected but I can feel the cold...
I realize ones greed and impatience is very bad but I want to take it to the levels of my mind floating away, take another 0.25mg - so far 1.25mg. Feel maybe the bit of pizza impaired the effects of the last 0.25 20 minutes ago (probably paranoia) Don't know what music to put on. At this point I shouldn't care?

5:00pm - Nicely hypnotic. Eyes very heavy, not struggling to type - If I was on the original Etizolams 6mg I'd of been flat out an hour ago, oh nostalgia.
Take another 2 pellets - Now injested 1.75mg. Underestimated my tolerance... I hope.
I'm going to walk up and down the stairs. Want to see what state my ferret legs are bestowing upon me - Eager for the wobblyness.

5:13pm - not too wobbly legs. Floatier feeing that usual. So hungry wtf. Devoured some shreddies.

5:20pm - Bugger it. Another 2. Now I'm on 2.25mg. Thinking I'm pushing it too far here? OR Should probably not eat ...

5:50pm - Definitely more sleepy feelings than the hypnotic properties liquid xanax gave. me. Very very relaxed though. If I shut my eyes for more than 5 minutes that would be me tranquilized. This is a good level. Wait for my 6:20 post hopefully gibberish has kicked in....

6:20pm – No gibberish. Make food – tastes amazing.

7: I pop another 4. Now on 3.50mg. 10 pellets weighing at 0.25mg.

8pm – This is possibly cuddley up time for me! I’ll update on the duaration and wake up times. A lot less hypnotic and a LOT more tranqualised than Xanax. Limbs feel floaty.
(Half of my post deleted) I had it in good detail dangit…

Anyway peace people. Will update.

* UPDATE *
1:02 am - Definitely short acting benzo. Otherwise I wouldn't be awake? Cheeky bitta heartburn as expected.

2:00 am. Took another 4 pellets. (0.25)

This RC is perfect for come downs and that is that. Maybe my batch was dodgy. I don't know but I kind of wanted the knocked out for a few days effect..... Beggers can't be choosers. Thinking of order stronger pellets or even the powder.

10am - I awoke, bit hazy. This RC isn't as strong as I guessed. Took away the anxieties. I was very chilled for the following hours the next morning.

We don't SWIM or "ferret" here.

If you did indeed give drugs to your ferret, that might be considered animal cruelty.