• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam (LAM) - Infufflation, Plugging and other ROA??

alex_anders_8

Greenlighter
I'm temporarily very low on money (for 9 more days, anyway). I won't get into sites or prices or whatever as I'm pretty sure it's against the rules, but basically I got 500 0.25 Flubromazolam Pellets for less than the cost of 100 1mg Alprazolam Pills).
I don't know the exact equivalence to Xanax (or any other benxo) as there seems to be very little in the way of resources or trustworthy reports out there about Flubromazolam yet.

Very sorry to come across as patronising but I want to be very very clear that I am talking about FlubromazoLAM and NOT FlubromazoPAM. People have actually died making thiss mistake as Lam is so much longer-lasting and so much more potent than the prior.

Anyway, just swallowing one or two tabs (0.25-0.5,g) works best for me. I'd say I feel being to feel it in 10-15 minutes but the full effects can take 50 minutes to be felt [note: this was on an empty stomach when I swallowed the pills whole with a glass of water).
Chewing seems to get me feeling full effects in 20 minutes or so ans sublingual is roughly the same, with me feeling the come-up starting in under 10 minutes and taking 20 to 30 to take fill effect.

I'm looking for any other experiences you guys have had with this? What benzo (or any drug) would you compare it to? I have not had the opportunity to try the RC benzo's Clonazolam, Deschetizolam or Nifoxepam but have experienced the rest. The only "real" benzo's I have not experienced or Oxazepam and Quadazepam, Fluorazepam, and Halazepam.

How has anyway liked/not liked this drug? Any comparisons?
I am mostly interested in the best ROA. Like I say, I have tried oral, sublingual and chewing. SUPER-interested in plugging or insufflation experiences/stories? Never seen the point in IVing or IMing benzo's but if you've tried it please let me know?

[A/N to Monitors - I've tried very hard to 100% stick to the rules - particuarly regarding sourcing/buying/selling and am very aware that a dosage that feels small or reasonable to one person, could OD another]

Love and luck to all of you!