• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Flubromazolam duration? Seeing wildly different figures

Anotherwon

Greenlighter
Anyone know the duration of about 1mg of flubromazolam with no tolerance? Also wondering if the tolerance does spike like crazy or if thats overblown.

tripsit says the duration is 6-12 hours but psychonautwiki says 12-18 hours. It kind of makes it hard to work into my schedule to try it out in case it really does last most of a day. Although I'd love to have something long duration as I have some other stuff already for short term.

Hard to say exactly how long it lasts, but it definitely seems to last a very long time.

In fact, because of my concerns about the long duration, I have only ever vaped flubromazolam in pure powder form (i.e., i have never taken it orally). Even when vaped I could feel it for at least 16 hours, though the doses involved were quite high and I likely had pretty substantial blood levels.

But I would not recommend taking 1mg of flubromazolam without a tolerance. Flubromazolam is a good 60-70x the strength of diazepam by weight (maybe even more perhaps), so if you have a dosage unit of 1mg that is accurately dosed, it would be far too strong for someone without a benzo tolerance.

Flubromazolam is quite physically sedating with profound muscle relaxant effects, so things like operating heavy machinery (cars etc) is a pretty sketchy thing both the day of and the day after it's use. Plan to be loopy and out of sorts the day following it's use.

But I'd really avoid it entirely if possible. It's like a weapons-grade benzo due to the extreme potency and long-lasting effects. I was terrified enough with it's extreme power that I had the forsight to give the bag of powder to my girlfriend and told her, "hide this from me, and keep it somewhere safe because it is dangerous".

If you want a long-lasting RC benzo perhaps stick with something like flubromazepam, which is more predictable and easier to handle.

hmm so it seems psychonautwiki has the more accurate description. I wonder how much else on tripsit is off like that.

I have used fluebromazepam for the duration in the past but I couldn't feel it a ton so I wanted to switch things up. ah well, I already have it though not an insane amount. I do believe it to be dosed accurately although some might argue that since I didn't do it myself. It should be easy to do half though instead (which is still considered a heavy amount by psychonautwiki)