• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flualprazolam

No, the first name is probably a typo for "flu- bromazolam." Beware that any of the posts here may have meant that too. Or the other one.

Probably something else entirely.

Sorry, however we all should obviously remember that it is a "To Each, Their Own" deal as with most any substance(s). Clonazepam, Clonitrazolam was in my opinion & a very few others; not quite strong as most all thought it'd be. Same as those who say Vals (Diazepams) are much stronger than Alps, Midazolam & so fourth ? Flubro' was IMO stronger.

This is a good discussion that could turn into something.

If you are posting, put the specific benzo name in your post.

This thread needs no confusion on potent benzodiazepines. Thanks!

I'm with SK on this, a few extra letters can help avoid some headaches (or comas)

Last edited:
I survived the test.

No other mortal has survived so long in your threads. They wanted to make me Senior Administrator of All of Bluelight, but I still haven't tried Kratom yet, which is a prerequisite.

FYI: benzos don't involve sparkling dopamines or evil serotonin, so this thread probably doesn't have much to offer you. But have fun!
lmao you're my fucking idol Scro i swear

It makes sense that this would be more potent as florine seems to make compounds do just that.

Flurazepam isnt so potent mg for mg, it's more along the lines of temazepam.

In my experience, although 2mg xanax and 40mg valium can be said to be equipotent, for me 40mg valium results in a full body glow effect along with pronounced euphoria and sedation. Next to no amnesia and i feel it the entire next day. 2mg xanax results in total amnesia/blackout, loss of inhibitions, and hypomania. So I've treaded softly with any type of triazolo.

From the limited reviews/trip reports, it seems to be more potent in both effects and dosage to me. Not one I would screw around with, that's for sure...

I have done some good research with most RC benzos, waiting on the mail to test this out. I will report back

I have some on the way, in pellet form, along with a solution of Clonazolam. Interested in trying them both, the flual should arrive by sat. Question: mostly what Ive seen here and reddit is roughly .5 mg of flualprazolam is equipotent to 2mg of Xanax. Although at the same time everyone is freaking out about potency. But when I take Xanax or ClonazePAM i usualky take 3, 2mg pills to start. Are these people saying that .5 mg of flualprazolam gave them a blackout benzo nieve, because in my head i cant reconcile the idea of .5mg equaling 2mg Xanax but it somehow knocks them unconcious?

I dont currently take benzos but about once a month, but previously had prescriptions for 4mg alprazolam and 4mg clonazePAM, together, daily for Generalized Anxiety Disorder.

Last edited:
But only once a month? I think you're probably good starting at the 0.5mg, you can always work up from there if you need.

Ah yes, I am certainly a binge user. I usually buy 15-25 ClonazePAM 2mg and they last 5-6 days. I have previously taken 120 Xanax 2mg in a few days in binge use. I don't know if anyone else has ever felt this, but I was on Subutex at the time, and for whatever reason every time I've taken a benzo while on buprenorphine they don't have near the same effects as when on no opioids. Not near the same euphoria, much less of a 'drunk' feeling... I'm mainly just left with the anti-anxiety effects and being majorly fucked up without realizing it.

Anyway, I planned to start at one .5mg pellet, was just curious as to the people saying it's equivalency is 2mg alprazolam but also stating to be VERY careful with the .5 mg as it's super potent. Some users referring, here and otherwise, to 1mg as train wreck strong, but in my mind 4mg Xanax isn't that much...

Most people, those who don't survive 80mg/day Xanax benders, would consider 2mg to be a strong dose. It is for non-tolerant people. Not OD territory or anything, but a strong dose.

Most people consider active doses of 0.5mg to be the definition of "potent". You, CIA, on the other hand, apparently have superhuman abilities to survive lethal doses, but I still recommend starting at 0.5mg.

Haha yes, hence my explanation about the bupenorphine. It robs you of part of the benzo feeling, while at the same time allowing large doses for when you get your script and once a few get in you you make the terrible decision to keep eating them. Ok, that was my question, is .5mg a strong dose for benzo naive people/sans tolerance, or were people getting the comparisons to 2mg Xanax wrong.

Package currently traveling to my state, I am hoping that means it will be here Saturday. This will be my first stop after testing said chemicals with a description of potency, although, as others here have said, describing the feeling doesn't do much good because it will vary so much from person to person. I may not be able to give indications of subtle differences from Rx benzos, but I will definitely be able to give a general potency equivalent.

Quick question, from all indications Flualprazolam and ClonazoLAM both seem to be getting the .5mg=2mg Xanax comparason. For anyone who's had both, which is your preference? I have both on the way

Ok, the Flualprazolam cam early today from a certain Domestic RC vendor, and order was exactly as promised, with five extras thrown in. I would agree that .5 of the flual is equipotent to about 1.5mg Xanax. I took 2.5mg total and feel great. First anxiety releif I've had in a long while. Can't wait til saturday to try the clonazoLAM

Ok, the ClonazoLAM just arrived, it seems to be a bit stronger, as I took a little less than 1mg and am getting about the same feeling as 1.5mg Flualprazolam, although, those were pellets and this is a solution of PG/Ethanol so that may be the faster effects. I think they are both enjoyable, the only thing about Flualprazolam I didn't really like was it felt like it was a super short duration. Usually with Xanax and especially ClonazePAM the next day I still feel it, but with the Flualprazolam I felt like the next day I needed to redose.

Is there a nickname for this compuond yet? I think it should be called FAP. Yes, fap, that's flualprazolam. :D

IMO it should be called AVOID. But that's just me. I'm disappointed that know that this stuff is still around on the RC market. It's nasty and dangerous.

For users who believe they can handle this and other potent benzos simply because they can handle 10-100 xanax bar binges heed this advice: The majority of xanax "bars" going around are fake. Pressed phenibut powder, heavily diluted alprazolam powder, sometimes etizolam. If you're "lucky" you pay a few bucks for a bar that has something actually worthwhile, like fent, and if you're luckier, you don't die from abusing that by downing 3 bars from a new batch simply because you've done so with previous batches.I took 30 xanax "bars" in 2 days once but I knew they were bunk. They were phenibut or felt similar to it, or maybe just diphenhydramine (benadryl)? When I got my prescription I took 6mg and felt actual anxiety relief. I do have a high tolerance as I have been getting alp prescribed (2mg 3x a day at one point) for awhile and substitute etizolam for alcohol.

Last edited by a moderator: