• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Flouro-phenibuts now ~2 year use equates to or exceeds some 'normal' clinical trials?

There are already branded products sold that contain phenibut. Seen them come as capsules and also a liquid sold in those little 5 hour energy sized plastic jars.

Phenibut is no supplement. Fuck no!. I've tried it, although not to any extent that would allow me to be physically dependent. I've just tasted it, and found it intensely dislikeable.

But it reportedly doesn't take long to cause a physical addiction. Especially with its very, very long duration of action. In me, I'd take it one day and the only effects, would begin the next day. Takes about 15 hours give or take to kick in. Long, long, long acting, simulating round the clock dosing of GHB etc. And the effects, I could see microdosing being calming, but anything else just makes my vision all swimmy, almost like a nanodose of psilocybin gives that 'wet' feeling of skin. But in the eyes. Nausea, generally just not nice.

There are already branded products sold that contain phenibut. Seen them come as capsules and also a liquid sold in those little 5 hour energy sized plastic jars.

They even had a product at Whole Food that used to contain it. I know the bulletproof's liquid phenibut shit, don't they sell it any more, it was like Gabawave or something, are there others like that? I'm talking about it being mass marketed to the headshop crowd for obviously recreational doses. In the same fashion as they did with the K2 and Kratom that had a booming market, but lead to it being banned in many places.

In recreational dose sizes? I don't think so but nothing prevents users from taking numerous doses at once.

Last edited:
That's interesting, Mr. Chicken, because baclofen has a 2-3hr half-life, not a very very long duration of action, much less a whole day to even kick in. Phenibut would have somewhat different kinetics, but F-Baclofen would be pretty close to that.

Reminder fellas, we don't advertise, even for Brawndo brominated phenibut oils, whether or not plants crave it.

No dose would act the same day for me in case of phenibut. I'm sure if I took a massive overdose, especially by say, plugging or IV (not that I'd IV phenibut. I don't even have a desire to take it orally) that it could do so. But, if I were to take it, I'd have to take it about 24 hours before the point I wished it to take effect.

I should add, I am a total nonresponder to oral baclofen. Some people find that it simply cannot work by mouth but it does via intrathecal spinal pump implant, others find that intraspinally it produces no effect but it works by mouth. I've never tried it via an implanted pump and don't want to have anybody fidding around with my spine either. It isn't that I'd have to wait for baclofen to kick in, it just won't kick in. Not even at dosages where a handful of the 10mg pills is tipped out in a heap into my hand and chased down with a drink. At most, a couple of hours later my eyes will feel a bit swimmy and wet, vision-wise, and it can make me mildly nauseous, but otherwise it has no more effect than a teaspoon of distilled water or an injection of a ml of saline, whilst knowing exactly what it is.

For me, although I've never tried fluorobaclofen or bromobaclofen/iodobaclofen etc. these drugs are garbage for me. I should also add that gabapentin, even taken stepwise, its pretty useless to me.