• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

South Florida here. Got locked out of my original account, xiolableu. Good times.

Old bestfriend and also old-school user of the site had also passed away due to OD last year. Right after having just moved back here myself.

What's good

Last edited:
South Florida here. Got locked out of my original account, xiolableu. Good times.

Old bestfriend and also old-school user of the site had also passed away due to OD last year. Right after having just moved back here myself.

What's good

Damn, I'm sorry for your loss bro. I haven't been to Florida in years, but I'd love to go. I always have a plan to move to Florida in the back of my mind but I never do it. It's so nice down there. Swampy goodness.

Florida is slowly getting better and I fully expect recreational to be on the ballot in 2022.

Prices and variety have actually improved allot since the system first started and the limits on how much you can get are pretty generous. Carts and edibles are kinda overpriced but the cost of concentrates is allot more reasonable.

If oral cannabis is your thing best to go with distillate syringes since they are 4x cheaper than edibles or tinctures.

They got some real nice full melt dry sift rosin and thc-a isolate.

Never expected it to happen Florida.

Prices and variety have actually improved allot since the system first started and the limits on how much you can get are pretty generous. Carts and edibles are kinda overpriced but the cost of concentrates is allot more reasonable.

If oral cannabis is your thing best to go with distillate syringes since they are 4x cheaper than edibles or tinctures.

They got some real nice full melt dry sift rosin and thc-a isolate.

Never expected it to happen Florida.
It is impressive.

In all reality it's about 10 times better than when I first had a medical card in Colorado back in 2010. The only options they had for concentrates back then were kief and wax and it was at least twice the price that Florida currently charges.

It all takes time.

Florida is genuinely progressive.

First thing I read when I opened this thread is death. lol Not funny but that mf is everywhere and iirc frequents florida above many other areas I have been.
passed away due to OD last year
I was s'posed to visit a fla bler the next time I went to fla but missed him the last time as it was only for ~ a month and it was all work. Haven't been back since but the bler has been quiet for some time I hope it wasn't him ffs.

I will say it again; that place is fuckin dark and will suck the life right out of a mf

Nice to visit once a decade maybe but from what I have experienced the risks run high in all aspects of fla living.
Meh

Hello ladies and gents. I'm new to drugs entirely. I'm 22 and grew up super sheltered. I found the Joe Rogan Podcast and several other things and now I'm ready to start living lol.

Just tried weed for the first time 2 nights ago and it was as amazing as I could have expected. Now I'm ready for more.

Hello ladies and gents. I'm new to drugs entirely. I'm 22 and grew up super sheltered. I found the Joe Rogan Podcast and several other things and now I'm ready to start living lol.

Welcome to bluelight. Sourcing or asking for drugs like this is not allowed. Please read the forum rules.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ines-for-the-forum-Please-read-before-posting
I know it's a super old post but this is the saddest post ever.

With all the preceding posts about fent and this newbie out there. With his I've smoked 2 spliffs a day ago , I'm ready to be hit in my neck with a speedball

Decided to move to the northwestern part of the central florida area(for some dumbass reason) where I know no one!

mod edit: I removed your last line. We discourage any requests for meetups here. You can talk about whatever about your area but please keep in mind for the future not to try and meet people here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Clearwater. It's crazy to think how you could get the Blue roxy M 30's for 5 bucks a piece back in the day. Then around 2010ish prices stsrted going way up. At first like 8 a piece then eventually 10 and within five years both the roxys and the Dilaudid pd 8 were both 30 a piece.
Not too long after this time I started methadone maintainence because I just couldn't take always being sick and always having to hustle money because the paycheck from my job that I was barely holding down would be gone in a day.
But I'm glad I got out when I did. I heard those same pills can for 50 a piece at times! Plus most of them are just pressed Fentanyl apparently! No thanks! That's just fucked! And I would guess that if this is happening where im at in Clearwater/Pinellas County it's probably all over the state.
While there's no good time to be an addict, I guess I'm glad I was an addict during the time I was as opposed to nowadays!

Yea I remember when they everywhere and dirt cheap crazy how much shit has changed; I'd most likely be dead if shit was this bad back when I was using street drugs.

I remember when I first got into drugs and started learning about e pills and rcs I wondered couldn't someone just press some highly potent opioid rc using a pill press and correctly predicted fake m30s becoming a problem over a decade before it happened.

Not looking to hook up I'm married . Just seeing who's around that has similar interest
My bad.
Maybe not a lot of users from fl (not sure) but i have spent decades in sf and know it well.
what would be your drug of chioce?

i like coke maybe too much.
i try to stick with a downer ish benzo

sf
waiting in the work truck all day cause radar showed big rain and it was sunny all day but HQ was lookin at radar. fuck it we got paid.