• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flmodafinil may be the best stimulant for productivity ever made

The_Big_Man

Bluelighter
It may be a bit silly to be writing this while currently on flmodafinil but I have the need to write and share my experiences with this substance. I was always interested in modafinil for its productivity effects as I often have a lack of motivation and a desire to be "amped up" during the day similar to how I was when a young child through my teenage years. Back then I could do things for 20 hours a day without rest and not find myself exhausted the next day. Now it is a struggle to get through a 12 hour manual labor shift with breaks throughout the day. I didn't like amphetamines or other normal stimulants like caffeine or cocaine due to their cardiovascular effects, high, and the fact they appear on drug tests. I am unable to get a prescription for modafinil and am reluctant to use other methods to aquire it so I did some digging and noticed that flmodafinil is readily available and may even be more effective than modafinil so I picked up 5g of it. First time I took 50mg as I read it is 2-4x more potent than standard modafinil. At 50mg it was like a nice cup of coffee and not much else. I now use 100mg and WOW. It is like someone injected pure energy into my brain. Its buzzing with thought and I can focus on multiple tasks at once. I am not high in the traditional sense as there is no euphoria. My heart also isn't racing at all. It is just pure and clean stimulation. I cleaned my entire house and ran out of chores to do. That is why I turned to writing on here. I can write down my ideas without stopping to think at all. When I use it at work I can work a 12 hour shift like its nothing. I can skip unscheduled breaks and work overtime without pain. I can do anything I desire with only my physical capabilities stopping me. I simply cannot overstate the miraculous effects it has. I combine it with some caffeine (100-200mg) and it really heightens it. Though all this energy comes at a cost. Once it wears off (usually by evening if I continue using caffeine throughout the day) I crash hard. Its like someone pulled a rug out from under me and I cannot do anything but sleep. Once I wake up and get a full 8-10 hours of sleep though I am back to baseline. No hangover effects the following day. I make sure to only take it once or twice a week usually with a large 3 day gap minimum between doses to ensure I never develop tolerance and keep the magic alive. I also routinely take 1-2 week full breaks from it just to be sure. The fact it is so unknown is also a benefit as it is unlikely to be regulated any time soon (though I guess me writing this will have the effect of it being more well known even if only by an insignificant amount lol). Does anyone else share these experiences? I haven't ever tried standard modafinil but I hear it has more side effects and is more expensive than flmodafinil.

I should also mention it completely erases any tiredness. I still yawn but mentally I'm alert and awake along with my body. I actually took today's dose because I didn't sleep last night and wanted to make sure I didn't mess up my sleep schedule