• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants First to

dreezy1217

Greenlighter
I could use some advice/ info on crystal. I used for first time today and shit it....I felt wonderful for the first 15 mins then I got a severe headache and I guess led describe them as kidney pains and wicked stomach ache....its been about 2 hours and the headache subsided about 50% but my kidney area is still really bothering me and the first time I urinated about 30 mins ago there was blood in it. Any advice would’ve appreciated as obviously I do t want to go to er

Do you have any idea how much did you take?
How did you take it? Smoking?
How much blood was present?

That's not a common reaction to meth even if you IV.
Are you taking any other medications or drugs?
Do you have any health issues?

Go to the ER man, it's not worth putting problems like this on hold, you don't have to be ashamed at the ER, it can happen to anybody.

I don't have much experience with meth but one of the functions of kidneys is excretion, so maybe there is something toxic/impurity in the meth, maybe cut.

I'm gonna ask for this to be moved to OD so it will get more responses!

That's not a common reaction to meth even if you IV.
Are you taking any other medications or drugs?
Do you have any health issues?
No health issues....had opiate problem some years ago that’s been resolved....I was curious what meth was like and man my lower back and stomach hurt...also a migrainish type headache

How you feeling now? Have you had any more blood in the urine?

Moved from TR to OD.

Seriously, that's not normal, blood in the urine is a serious thing, and when coupled with kidney pain it's a sign that something is really wrong. Don't fuck around with your kidney health, you need them to live. Please go to the ER, it's not worth the consequences if you don't.

How you feeling now? Have you had any more blood in the urine?
No it was just like an initial pee....I felt really fd up but also super uncomfortable....the headache and back pain went away a couple hours ago. I appreciate you responding...it was my first time trying it and maybe put a a lil more than recommended and I was trying my best to keep my shit together lol

Headaches are a reasonably common for a mild OD, but the kidney pain and blood is not. You need to get it checked out, might be nothing, might be serious. No one here can tell you anything other than the confirmation that is not a regular reaction.

Thanks guys for the advice....was a long time anything user, not much experience with speed except an E pill I took back in the rave days that I thought was a regular ex pill but ended up being a euro dollar?...that was interesting to say the least, one pill and I couldn’t sleep for three days lol...ahhh the good ol days

Dreezy, I might have some advice... You could have very well overdosed on crystal. It's easy to do.. Crystal is different then other drugs... Whole different ball game. An OD on crystal isnt always or more than likely will not lead to death. It does have severe repercussions to very minor ones. The worst is organ damage in fact it can cause a stroke or a heart attack. I'm sure kidney damage is likely. It could lead to psychosis. It can just be as simple as hearing your ears ring, feeling shakey, your heart beating to quickly, pain through out the body, nausea, dehydration, getting extremely dizzy and light headed, become pale and get cold sweats, rapid breathing, have you fainting, cause thick foamy spit... I OD quite often.. Because my dumb ass takes massive amounts. I've never gone to the ER. But tbh my life is expendable and not much value tbh... I dont mind it to much I've been using it for 7 years. And IV for 5. Are you sure it was blood? Was it red or was your pee just almost like orangeish-reddish/similar to syrup. It might just be dehydration. Drink extra water. That's probably what it is... Dont fuck with dehydration lol I've been hospitalized because because I an stubborn and often do not drink anything...

That's quite a jump to just jump in balls to the wall by shooting crystal up. Ye who enter abandon all hope... I'm a hypocrite, but I know my shit about meth... I tell people not to do it and advocate for others to quit or not to do meth, just because it has ruined my fucking life. Yet.. I cant stop... im hopelessly addicted. But ... If I can help someone else avoid all the bull shit or at least make them think about it.. Its worth being a hypocrite.. I wouldn't advise dosing again. If you feel the need to I'd just smoke or do a line another shot would just worsen it all. And make you more dehydrated. (I know I'm rambling but I'm jumping the gun and assuming youd want more or have thought about it.) Your chances are higher of becoming addicted or trying it again.... Most people snort it for their first time or smoke... Smoking and IV are so easy to get addicted to.. I was hooked the 2nd and 3rd time I did it. It's so much different and my opinion meth addiction is far worse than heroin addiction in my own experience.

Lastly I'll just mention a bit about my first/ second time. I was 16. I had been walking and found a sack of what I thought was coke , so I snorted it... Folks it was not coke lol. Id just been using weed. And heroin. I was dependent on heroin and couldnt score.. I got some meth from a friend the 2nd time... I smoked it. Both times I felt fucking amazing for a few hours.. But it got bad fast. I would stand up and pass out. I was shaking and couldnt breath. I started to throw up stomach acid. It hurt like hell. As well as a greenish yellow like mucus. I couldnt eat or even move. I had to lay down. It wasn't fun. I couldnt sleep because I was high as fuck. so i just tossed and turned and my hand and feet tingled and my back hurt too. I blacked out kind of and didnt remember where I was for a minute or really it didnt feel like reality was real... The next few times I had similar experiences but the symptoms weren't so bad and subsided faster. It wasnt until my 2nd week that I started to use it daily. But once I did that none of it bugged me.. My jaw doesnt even ever clench or grind now it's been years since I've had it happened... Hope this helps dude. I agree fuck the er... But if detrimental go... But they might call the police. Force you to do a ua and blood test. Depending on how you act you can end up in detox or jail... Some states have internal possession laws.

Sorry this was long. But I hope it helps. Stay safe.