• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time taking roxy 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Second Last

Greenlighter
I finally managed to get a roxy 30 and snorted half of it. I have zero tolerance for opiates so im really fucking high. I don't think im gonna touch the other half. I was extremely surprised at how small this thing is. so much power in such a little pill

Have fun, then run in the opposite direction of this class of drugs, please take care, sadly this could be the beginning of the end of your life and happiness. Sorry for the lecture, but oxy is only fun when you have no tolerance and you take it on occasion....keep it fun, having to take it cos you're addicted is no fun believe me.

Pretty much word for word what SKR said. They are great until they become the only way you can get out of bed in the morning and have ruined your relationships because the pills were just more important.

Yeah..... take some pictures and shit to remind yourself about the life you threw away in about a year when you're hopelessly addicted to opiates.

If you have any harm reduction questions, feel free to ask, that's what this forum is for. Not glorifying first time abuse of oxycodone.

Status
Not open for further replies.