• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time snorting meth

Deete

Greenlighter
Me and my husband tried ice for the first time this weekend we did it for about 3 days I hated it made me very anxious. My question is did we use enough to worry about withdrawal? My last line was about 5 yesterday. Would I already be filling bad if I was going to withdrawl....Any information would help. Thanks..

Few questions first time snorting ice

I tried snorting ice and did a few bumps a day maybe 3 small a day for about 3 days did not care for it made me so anxious I was having panic attacks . I have not done a line since around 5 yeserday evening. My question? Is it all out of my system by now I feel pretty normal except still s little anxious at times and a little tired but not a lot and I ate today even though my appetite still isnt great. I actually did sleep the second and third night so will I have any withdrawal at this point or I think they call it coming down or is this nightmare over. And FYI I will NEVER try that shit again....EVER

You might feel off for 1 day. Maybe 2. Its nothing to worry about. Dont listen to your head tho. Depression can be part of the comedown. Its mostly a head game.

Thanks for the advise I hated it so much and everything I read said give it 12 hours I just wanted it out of my system I had read about Tue crashes and comedowns but other than filling just a little off and anxious today I feel pretty normal so I was hoping it was almost over and I was back to normal. I will never do that shit again....EVER

dc > bdd

It'll only get better from now on. A stim crash doesn't usually take that long to recover from, especially if it was only 3 days and small amounts.

/edit: howmany hours ago was it exactly? Different timezones make it hard to know when exactly '5 yesterday' was for you exactly.

I am on eastern so almost 24 hours I've felt pretty good today just a little off and a little cloudy at times somewhat anxious and just started feeling pretty tired....man that stuff freaked me out I am just so ready for it to be over

I've never used crystal meth and never want to but force yourself to eat, stay hydrated, do not redose or use more meth, and relax and try to get some rest.

You don't have to worry...I will never do that again the only reason I tried and now regret that decision. We wanted some oxys or percs but we're we live we found out the only thing around is meth....very very bad choice for me. I like a more relaxed mellow buzz

Another question my husband decided to keep using couple lines until this weekend so he could make it to work daily because from what we heard the crash was horrible didn't know that till after...I think it would have been smart to research it before we done it but my question is will he have a more worse crash than me..he had a different experience than me he actually enjoyed so I hope that doesn't become a problem...we never have been big on this kinda hard stuff

Oh and he is using the remainder of the two grams we bought on Sunday so actually I only did it for two days but he has continued FC from what he's told me a couple small lines a day until this Friday so he can have the weekend to crash

Then it'll be over soon. Get a good night's sleep, make sure you drink plenty of water and get enough food in you. Those things are the best cure for a stimulant comedown IME.

Thank you for the advice. I'm more of a percentage and hydro girl and that was my first time trying anything as hard core as that and I can tell you do me it was a nightmare. The only reason I decided to try it is pills are very hard to come by were I live and meth is very available...But I should have researched it a little first..lol I think I'll stick to the pills?