• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time rolling, what happenedto my friend?

Well I am guessing this went down in club paradox (paul franks common roll in that area). Anyway rolling is a trip whether anyone wants to realize it or not, so you can have a bad roll and some people just don't like doing it, its an intense drug. My friend had the same thing at a rave of one roll, about a month later he tried again and had a great time, ecstasy is an intense drug it can hit you in the face if your not ready.

haha wow it was at paradox!

Definitely have to agree with this one. I've only had to be babysat once, but that was two gel tabs later (first timer, lol) and then went to Ultra. Needless to say, I wasn't sure about the situation and definitely did not expect to have my world go 360 on me. But my friends are AWESOMELY amazing and got me out of that snafu and had an ultimately epic time.

Not sure if what you guys had was infact MDMA. If you guys plan on rolling again, investing in a test kit would be a safe bet.

be safe out there! <3

Yeah this exactly what happened to her. She rolled way harder than she was expecting and when she couldn't talk or really control herself she got really scared which made things 10x worse.

ive eaten a lot of rolls in my day and have first hand experience with how rolls can mess up your head. i always went into it expecting the best and i got the best, but i took it overboard and before i knew it, i was having anxiety and panic attacks everyday. after then, id eat a roll being nervious about it and it totally messed everything up. like u said, i would feel good for 3 minutes, then id be goin crazy the next 15, and back and forth. i ended up not eating anymore rolls and my brain function has increased tenfold since those days.

just be careful, that shit is very powerful and can give u long term negative affects on your mentallity that u may not want to live with the rest of your life.

If you're talking about florida red monkeys, I'm pretty sure theres some really bad ones going around.

I had a similiar experience though I took 4 over the course over 6 hours.

Same as the above poster described. 3 minutes of starting to blow up, followed by 10 minutes of dread where I kept forgetting to breath, and I thought I was going to die.

This went on for a while. The answer seems to be... Get a test kit!

If you're talking about florida red monkeys, I'm pretty sure theres some really bad ones going around.

I had a similiar experience though I took 4 over the course over 6 hours.

Same as the above poster described. 3 minutes of starting to blow up, followed by 10 minutes of dread where I kept forgetting to breath, and I thought I was going to die.

This went on for a while. The answer seems to be... Get a test kit!

Just because a pill you had was bad doesn't mean all red paul franks going around are bad, just saying.

ya i have taken paul franks from miami, boca, and tampa and they were all 100% clean MDMA and caffiene. Im betting that she just got the half of the bean with all the MDMA and it hit her too hard.

this forum reminded me of how thankful my friend was to me my first roll.

A quick story that people can learn from.

So im going to my first EDM festival and im really excited yet really sketched out about rolling for the first time also...

So we get there and my friends immediately take theirs and they are telling me to take them. I told them once they started feeling it, I would do mine (just to observe them and learn). So finally the time has come and i let the first one dissolve in my mouth, and I wait for an hour. I then start to feel lightweight and dizzy, like im starting to be taken to someplace else...the second this starts to happen, i start to get really scared and nervous/anxious. I go to my friends and tell them whats going on and they're just being stupid and dancing, not helping me at all (i now understand they were rolling balls and didnt even understand me....lol) so i go to a kid ive talked to a couple times, (he went with us...) and i tell him what going on. He then turns to me and grabs me by the shoulders and says to listen to him.

"(my name), I want you to know that I will not let anything harm you. This next breath I want you to take a big big breath, as much as you can into your body....then slowly exhale it out and tell yourself out loud that you'll be alright.

So i take a step back and follow his every direction...i close my eyes, take a deep breath and calmly let out: "I am alright".

The second I did that, i opened my eyes and felt completely okay and willing to let it take me. He made me feel safe and he gave me that little push to tell myself that i am alright.....

Throughout the rest of the night, I had one of the best experiences of my life.

I think what can be learned is:

1. Be prepared, know your drug.
2. Have good listening friends, especially your first time.
3. Know that its mostly in your head, and that the mind is a powerful tool and weapon. It can calm you down or freak you out in a matter of seconds.

hope that somehow helps, it helped me forsure