View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time on Acid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm only on the computer because one of my friends had to go home, the other is sleeping, and I'm looking for good music and pictures. I went out, had a walk, the best way I can explain this drug is, it's not a drug. It's not a "high." It's more of a, you're in your own world type of thing. I'm not on a big enough dose to see visuals, although if I stare blankly long enough everything starts to distort, just like when you look at one of those pictures that are made to make you feel as if you just took some acid.

http://www.womansday.com/var/ezflow...9348-1-eng-US/02-wd0909-Optical-Illusions.jpg

I can't find the right picture I'm thinking of, it's more of a black and white picture that spirals towards the center. If you stare at it long enough, then look at a wall or something, everything "moves."

That's the best I can describe the visuals I have right now.

I'm still frying, so excuse my rambling.

[EDIT]

Don't know why I didn't think about it earlier, the visuals are breathing. If I stare at something long enough, it starts to move, it starts to breathe.

Anyway, it's 4:46, I took my tab at 9:34, and I'm tired. Off to bed, thanks for the support guys!

Last edited:
Similar to my other thread I made about a first time shrooming - which never happened because my connect flaked - I have three questions about taking acid my first time. I'm gonna do it at home with a friend or two sober sitting me.

1) I always hear people saying two tabs is enough for a good trip, but most of these people have done it before. I want visuals, CEV and OEV, but nothing super intense, but I DO want to hallucinate, but like I said, not super hard. One or two tabs?
2) If you take MDMA one week, then again the next, you won't roll as hard. To my knowledge, LSD works on serotonin as well. I plan on rolling next week at a rave. Will acid affect that roll at all?
3) I forgot my third question lol, I'll edit my post when I remember.

Oops Too late, Good Trip dude !

Hope you found the trip satisfying! This thread has outlived its purpose so please check the main thread for first time tripping, first time shrooming or first time acid use - for future reference. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.