PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time on Acid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiZzyBonne

Bluelighter
Similar to my other thread I made about a first time shrooming - which never happened because my connect flaked - I have three questions about taking acid my first time. I'm gonna do it at home with a friend or two sober sitting me.

1) I always hear people saying two tabs is enough for a good trip, but most of these people have done it before. I want visuals, CEV and OEV, but nothing super intense, but I DO want to hallucinate, but like I said, not super hard. One or two tabs?
2) If you take MDMA one week, then again the next, you won't roll as hard. To my knowledge, LSD works on serotonin as well. I plan on rolling next week at a rave. Will acid affect that roll at all?
3) I forgot my third question lol, I'll edit my post when I remember.

Thanks!

Oh, and I forgot where that page was where someone explains the different types of trips, like a mindfuck, and hallucinations, etc. They were also rated 1-10 on how much fun they were, but it also said which ones had a chance of a bad trip. It had acid and shrooms on it, and went over the list for both. Doed anybody have that link?

1 - take one - two tabs would be 'intense'
2 - one full week is enough for the tolerance to go down...

No one knows how strong your hits are. Sometimes 2 is mild. Sometimes 1 is intense, but usually 1 hit of most acid isn't very intense IME. If you want an idea of how strong they are you need to ask someone you know who has done the same hits.

If you do acid a week before ecstasy, it shouldn't affect the ecstasy noticeably. Never has for me anyways. YMMV

Have some good tunes, maybe a few beers, and prepare for the ride!
Welcome to the other side!

I'd say take one, and if it's too mild, take the second 3-4 hrs after taking the first

realize that you'd be taking double though, so if you think one is almost enough, perhaps just chill with it

^^ Tolerance sets in almost as soon as your tripping. 3-4 hours in, taking another hit might make someone the slightest bit higher, but it would mainly just extend the high. Not really worth it IMO. My advice is if 1 hit isn't enough, take 2 at least a week later. Or even easier, just ask someone who has done these hits how strong they are! There is a good chance 2 hits is what you are looking for, so they should be able to tell you.

^ I've always been able to stagger tabs fine 3-4 hrs after the initial dose, so I guess people are just different lol

Last question. I'm getting it tonight, should I do it at home with a friend or at a small rave with good vibes and good music?

at home with a friend, you don't want to freak out at a rave and start having bad trip.

Okay. I finally remember the third question that I forgot in my original post.

3) What's the least effective way to take it, swallow it with water? And I assume the strongest is sublingual?

As trite as it is better to be safe than sorry. Drop one, it's your first time nothing wrong with wading before diving in. Hell as many others have said one could floor you. Either way enjoy.

I just took it about five minutes ago :). Only took one, wish me luck! I can't wait haha.

Ya man, get off the computer and lie down. Don't waste a trip on a computer. Not only that but you need to lie down to let yourself go and get the trip to flow.

And, well... if you don't get off the computer and enjoy your trip I may just have to close this thread. ;)

Have fun :)

I'm waiting for it to kick in to turn on some tunes lay down and enjoy myself, but I don't want this thread to get locked, so off I go!

The first time that I dropped acid I planned on doing 3 hits, but ended up eating 10. I do not regret this at all as it was one of the most beautiful experiences I've had. I would recommend eating a couple then waiting an hour or two, and drop more if you want to feel greater effects. <3

So T+3:06, I'm feeling very euphoric and happy, very similar to MDMA. No visuals, but I'm in a good mood, in a good place. Don't know if I'll get to see anything, even the slightest, but I'm having fun and enjoying the drug for what it is regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.