• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time LSD dosage. 100ug vs 200ug.

So I took 200ug. I'm glad I did, and would have gone for even more if I had any. To clarify, I'm pretty sure it wasn't exactly 100ug, as the trip was a little underwhelming. I didn't really experience any visuals, although 2 of the 4 in our group did. It could be that their blotters had more lsd on them (laid unevenly) or a body chemistry issue, but one other person and I got zero visuals. Having said that, it was an interesting experience. I learned a lot about myself, and I did have a good time. I had bought the LSD on <snip>*, which is why I was confident that the dosage was accurate. One weird thing was that our trips only peaked once, and steadily declined from there, rather than several peaks which seems to be the norm. This made me suspect that it was not LSD but some other chemical, but the experienced users in our group confirmed that it was indeed LSD. Thanks for everyone's input.

PS - What exactly leads to LSD degradation? We cut up the strip and put it in tinfoil 24 hours before ingesting. I'm wondering why my trip wasn't intense considering that all the reviewers <snip> seemed to have very intense experiences on 2 hits.

*No source Discussion
~Never

Last edited by a moderator:
It all depends, most people keep it in tinfoil and keep it in the freezer... but at colledge the general rule was just to keep it sealed and out of sunlight and heat... UV has something to do with it, as does atmospheric attack.

I never knew what I was getting, but in general once I tried one I always ingested 2 or 3 to start. Even with liquid I went right for two most liqiud I ever dropped was 3 all at once.... that was clean and intense, probably the 'least' I have ever done to get really really off the wall visuals. I litterally saw sound that night ...... and I mean this odd thing moved across the ceiling and it had to word sound on it and it made a noise and I wasn't the only person who saw it

I would say if you are new to this world, take it slow, but have an average of 3 to 4 on hand. 2 of 1 batch may be quite strong but nothing that would cause a person to lose it. Well I had 2 hits of some double dipped white blotter at college and that was INTENSE but still just like a great +++ kind experience. but anyway of you start with 2 ya kinda know what you are getting into and you can always drop more at the hour point .... doing that won't be as intense as ingesting a ton all at once, it will expand the timeline and intesify the trip but doing 2 and then 2 again an hour later doesn't propel you into the same would dropping 4 all at once will

10 strip of hearts and onks in 1996 was really increadible, closed my eyes and saw what looked like the innner workings of a massive colorful clock, that was some how tuned in and mechanized to the Great Full Dead as that was what was playing at the time. I love techno ... but the "dead' impressed me that night more then techno it was alive and in my head

you have to experiment a bit with visuals... look for things they don't always just jump right out at you. go into a dark room and stare at a little red digital light from a stereo.... watch what happens.... if you are on.... something unusual will happen, on my first hit I saw that little light grow mechanized squid like arms of light.... but once I blinked they were gone.. sometimes it takes a sense of focus at low doese a kind of meditative state if you are capable of that.

Last edited:
2 tabs is just about always my tester dose unless warned otherwise. if you like tripping and are in a good place mentally/physically, i say take em both. unless i'm going for a day hike or something, i'd rather be very whelmed rather than underwhelmed. if you just remember that its definitely not going to kill you and its definitely going to end whenever it ends, you should be fine. i find that keeping your phone off, paying no mind to clocks and generally avoiding computers helps too.

Most of these numbers are completely meaningless.

If you actually took 100ug of pure LSD, and compared it to a '100ug blotter', I'm sure that you would find a huge difference.

Marketing, advertising, profiteering, consumer ignorance: the foundations of human civilization!

Absolutely.

Blotter is almost ALWAYS marketed to contain more LSD than it does. So, I think it's rare that anyone has any kind of accurate sense of what 100 ug of LSD really feels like.

In my experience 100ug of acid is a joke if you want to trip. If you take 100ug at least don't take it alone. It has some social potential but alone it will do nothing.

A joke??

u must not be getting good L, probably some RC... not saying LSD is some super intense drug that should be handled with caution, but in a way it should be respected, and first time use, 100ug, if it's even 100 and actually LSD, is not a joke by the least bit lmao...

some of u guys were telling this dude back in 12' to take 2-3 , first time on L lol? Don't get me wrong I can eat LSD like candy, I can handle LSD way more then even shrooms these days (they talk to me too deep) lol...but he said he only tripped on shrooms a handful of times , which probably means once maybe twice hahah

even tho I can eat more doses then I can eat grams of mushrooms..if it's good L , it's still more intense, who knows what goes through his mind, what if he's the type to break down lol, I would of told him to try a half tab first then other if he's ready in hour...