• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time doing MDMA - went through 1.5g in two days. Hallucination on comedown.

POTE7

Greenlighter
So I got very stupid over the weekend with some friends, and got through roughly 1.5g of MDMA in two nights. Also done a couple lines of Cocaine. Regretting it so much now.

The one main hallucination that I'm getting is that something like a ghostly/monster kind of figure is coming out of my wall each time the room goes pitch black. It just looks like white smoke, but it sort of sways from side to side on my wall and leans in like it's looking at me dead in the eye. I feel like I can feel the breeze of when it moves too.

I've had this the past two nights, so have had to sleep with some kind of light. When there is a light shining, even the light of my TV, it goes away and you cannot see it but as soon as everything is completely dark it is extremely prominent and scares me so much. I've not let my bedroom get dark enough for it to appear tonight because it frightens me so much.

When can I expect this to pass because it feels like it will always be here and never go? I got myself checked up and understand that taking that many drugs, on my first time especially, was just completely stupid and irresponsible. I guess at times I'm just easily persuaded to do something. This is all I've really experienced except from these very small dancing men that were break dancing in the corner of my eye while I had my head on the pillow watching UFC through my phone. With this it was confusing, but also quite funny so it wasn't that bad, but the other one I talk about really scares me and I just want it to go away forever!

I'm going to stay away from all drugs for a long time I think just to give my body time to recover. I loved the buzz and feeling I got from the MD, but doing that much as well as a couple lines of Coke is just asking for trouble. I know I will be more responsible if I choose to take it again.

Oh, and also, what do you think about drinking alcohol while on a comedown? I've been asked to go out to a club on Friday but have obviously stated that I'm staying well away from any drugs. I'm thinking maybe just a few beers would be okay to have?

Thanks in advance.

The shadow people.. sounds about right for how hard you overdid it. Especially with no tolerance. Taking 10 to 15 doses like that will certainly leave you out of it for awhile. Everybody will react differently to to different amounts of drugs. From this point on I would recommend eating often and healthy meals, getting as much sleep/rest as possible and also exercising seems to help me. Taking some vitamins or supplements certainly won't hurt either. Personally, I'm not really into alcohol. Different strokes for different folks. If you enjoy drinking then I'm sure you'll be fine with a couple beers. Also, personally I find coke and Mdxx to not be the best combination. I find them better used seperately. It also gives me and uncomfortable feeling in my chest if I mix too much of them. Actually, I stay away from coke completely nowadays, but that's a whole nother story haha. Have fun! But be safe. Peer pressure is easy to give in to.

You will fine in a week at the latest I reckon. Try not to overdue it next time.