• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time doing heroin

Disturbingly it looks like the OP hasn't been back since the start of the post.

Heroin is so fucking dangerous. Not because it can kill you, although it can. Just for how it can get its claws into your soul.

It doesn't happen to everybody. But some people, as soon as they try it, potentially as soon as they try any opioid for that matter, it kinda becomes a part of you. An part of you that you can't seem to entirely expunge from your life.

At least that's how it feels for me and is how it's seemed in my observations of others.

Since you're already doing meth, I guess things can't get a LOT worse. Dont bother the needle, if you keep your tolerance low snorting works fine without the guaranteed trips to the ER for abscess probs, and the resulting red flag in your medical records, excluding you from painkillers other than suboxone (which is actually nice for arthritic pain).

SMOKE IT AND IF YOU IV IT YOUR FIRST TIME I HAVE NO FURTHER ADVICE. i have used all ROAs with opioids and honestly with H the penultimate way is to smoke it - not off tinfoil, in a meth pipe VERY CAREFULLY.

[weekend warrior for about a decade, tolerance at about ~160mg ORAL oxycodone [IR] to get me where i want - [that's my gold standard for measurement and comparison cuz how the fuck do you compare ROAs]

H #4 IS FOR LOSERS GET SOME NICE #3. Black tar just looks like trouble never tried it. I would say know your source but two years ago the deep web was more reliable than my local plugs now, don't die, i mean people will tell you to have NARCAN around and that would be great... I can tell you to but i just keep d-amp on deck and i probably wouldn't have the time to rail some and stimulate respiration and circulation if i had to... but fuck it this is the guy that considers a 26er of vodka, a half month prescription of benzos and 16mg dilaudid IV a "calm evening."

Don't listen to me. Don't be an idiot. I am who i am. I'm sure you can see the flaws in my logic that apply to you but if you're "trying heroin for the first time" something snapped and i ain't about to change that. Normal people don't do any of this and are not members on bluelight.

Enjoy yourself, don't die. I've heard SMOKING number 3 H you will pass out way before you smoke enough to OD.

I'm fine y'all. Just haven't had a chance to get back on until now

You lived yay! Honestly no judgement if you H more. Even everyday lol. But it would be best to avoid it from now on ;P

There are other great opiates out there that are plenty fun and ruin your life while doing so. It's just a really bad time to get into it with all the fentynal and other opioid analogues.

The world of H is so fucked up now, and scary ( too many new uneducated people in the game) in the 80s cocaine Was a huge thing ( non addictive and really a Status Symbol 👌) Champagne & Cocaine and you Really made it!! People had gold spoons around there necks, and offered a line to everyone!!
H was still a Big boys drug, you had to be introduced,and given the rules,how not to die.! Then cam OXY and all that shit went out the window. People where addicted or Dependent, and could not afford ,and Handel withdrawals, so WTF try a little H it will be fine, then came Fentanyl , cheap very strong Cut, and people are dying all over the place 😢😢

You can ignore my post above i.e. I only saw your second post (quoted above) after my first post.

So are you going to share (in fine detail) your experience or what? As somebody that has never been any near heroin I'm really keen to hear what a first time use experiences. You're not obliged to share of course so no problem if you don't want to.

But I, as many it would seem, are real pleased to know that you're still around to tell the tale! Lol!
it was fun but short lived. It's like taking a strong pain pill.

Oh and by the way and by no means trying to preach and am not being judgmental but more concerned than anything i.e. but what happened to the below? Lol!

All jokes aside: nothing you wanted to hear or read I'm sure.

Nah you bring up a good point that needs to be stated for anyone who wants to "try heroin."

It's not a drug you can just try at a party like cocaine or mushrooms. For many people it's the perfect drug. It invalidates the existence of any other substance by hitting so many key points as to what people want from a drug that nothing else can deliver.

Heroin and meth are so commonplace.. people often glamorize them and overlook at how powerful they are. It should be stated frequently that trying heroin is potentially a life sentence of eternal damnation. Many people on BL are doing their hardest to save people from a prolonged journey of perpetual withdrawals, poverty, and or worse. Of course there are always those strange alien-like people who can do meth or heroin once a month and never seem to become addicted--we can never account for them lol. But for most of the population, sadly you aren't going to break free from heroin addiction. That's really the truth, but anyone who wants to sober up deserves an unlimited amount of chances to keep striving for freedom imo. Most addicts' best chances at sobriety are permanently being on suboxone or methadone. The moment they get off the medications and think they're in the clear they find out very quickly that relapsing can happen instantly.

I will definitely NOT shame OP on trying it. That would be super self-righteous and hypocritical. Luckily I received no euphoria whatsoever from it. Never again do I want to put myself in the same situation. I don't think anyone deserves to be a long term addict from simply trying a substance that's glorified/demonized.

Last edited:
SMOKE IT AND IF YOU IV IT YOUR FIRST TIME I HAVE NO FURTHER ADVICE. i have used all ROAs with opioids and honestly with H the penultimate way is to smoke it - not off tinfoil, in a meth pipe VERY CAREFULLY.

[weekend warrior for about a decade, tolerance at about ~160mg ORAL oxycodone [IR] to get me where i want - [that's my gold standard for measurement and comparison cuz how the fuck do you compare ROAs]

H #4 IS FOR LOSERS GET SOME NICE #3. Black tar just looks like trouble never tried it. I would say know your source but two years ago the deep web was more reliable than my local plugs now, don't die, i mean people will tell you to have NARCAN around and that would be great... I can tell you to but i just keep d-amp on deck and i probably wouldn't have the time to rail some and stimulate respiration and circulation if i had to... but fuck it this is the guy that considers a 26er of vodka, a half month prescription of benzos and 16mg dilaudid IV a "calm evening."

Don't listen to me. Don't be an idiot. I am who i am. I'm sure you can see the flaws in my logic that apply to you but if you're "trying heroin for the first time" something snapped and i ain't about to change that. Normal people don't do any of this and are not members on bluelight.

Enjoy yourself, don't die. I've heard SMOKING number 3 H you will pass out way before you smoke enough to OD.
Great post! Nice writing style :)

Nah you bring up a good point that needs to be stated for anyone who wants to "try heroin."

It's not a drug you can just try at a party like cocaine or mushrooms. For many people it's the perfect drug. It invalidates the existence of any other substance by hitting so many key points as to what people want from a drug that nothing else can deliver.

Heroin and meth are so commonplace.. people often glamorize them and overlook at how powerful they are. It should be stated frequently that trying heroin is potentially a life sentence of eternal damnation. Many people on BL are doing their hardest to save people from a prolonged journey of perpetual withdrawals, poverty, and or worse. Of course there are always those strange alien-like people who can do meth or heroin once a month and never seem to become addicted--we can never account for them lol. But for most of the population, sadly you aren't going to break free from heroin addiction. That's really the truth, but anyone who wants to sober up deserves an unlimited amount of chances to keep striving for freedom imo. Most addicts' best chances at sobriety are permanently being on suboxone or methadone. The moment they get off the medications and think they're in the clear they find out very quickly that relapsing can happen instantly.

I will definitely NOT shame OP on trying it. That would be super self-righteous and hypocritical. Luckily I received no euphoria whatsoever from it. Never again do I want to put myself in the same situation. I don't think anyone deserves to be a long term addict from simply trying a substance that's glorified/demonized.
You are 100% correct. The first time I did H was by smoking it....(wow). And it felt like coming home. It completed me. So be vewy cawful:)

For me it took a few tries... It was my first time trying the pure and I finally “got it” it filled every hole I’d ever tried filling with drugs and then some. No more need for alcohol, cocaine, cannabis, mdma, it was THE only thing I’d ever need again. I should mention I even had a decent Oxycodone habit at this point, but really pure diacetyl is another planet.

I’ll never operate on the level I did while high and probably shouldn’t, nothing could go wrong so I did some things I’d never do in a sober mind. Some of them actually turned out to be really good moves, but others not so much.

-GC