View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time DMT user question

MPNation74

Greenlighter
I'm doing DMT pretty soon, just want some basic questions so I can get the best trip possible. Should I do it at night or during the day, or does it really matter? I've heard to put a little weed at the bottom of the bowl and on top of the DMT so you don't burn the crystals, but how many times do I need to hit it? I absolutely love the fucking universe so I bet I'm going to love the fuck out of DMT. I'll let y'all know how it goes!

I like doing it in a dark room because it allows the visuals to take over at a much lower dose than in a room with a lot of light, this helps the mental aspect of the trip feel a lot more manageable, especially for first time users.
And I like using ash as the base for my DMT.
Essentially just put your dose on the ash and feather the lighter over the spice until it melts into the ash, then touch the flame to the ash so it cherries and then pull the lighter away.
You can repeat once or twice depending on how much you put it, if it's a decent sized dosage there's a good chance you won't be able to get it all in one