• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine First time Crack/freebase. How much product will I need?

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
I have IV'd coke and snorted coke before and IV'd, smoked, plugged and snorted most hard drugs(PCP & Hydromorphone/Hydrocodone/Oxymorphone is really the only ones I can think that I haven't done and hydromorphone is something im dying to try as ive never been one to get big rushes from opiates. Stims are another story, the rush I get from meth is mindblowing and IV cocaine is just terrifying and "too much" but snorting cocaine is "Not enough" hence why I want to try crack, I hear its somewhere in between IV coke and sniffing coke. Ill need a benzos beforehand because stims give me anxiety bad enough to render the whole thing pointless if I don't have them. Hopefully I can source some Midazolam to IV but that's unlikely so Etizolam or Clonazepam it is(don't take Xanax anymore, valium would be fine but I need so much and Oxazepam and temazepam are basically useless to me unless I eat a whole bottle of 25(250mg Temaze or 25x 30mg Serepax(oxaz) Which is expensive and unnecessary.

Now as im in an area where crack isn't common at all and when it does get around people make it themselves. I don't really want to be smoking it all night, I want to be able to have at least 5 big tokes enough to get close to a bellringer but ill get to that when I have it because just the thought of that scares me. My main goal is to feel the true cocaine. Ive snorted it before and it wasn't nice or euphoric(though I think that stuff was pretty shit) and ive IV'd it a few times but often in combination with other drugs so it clouds the experience.

If I bought 1/4g of crack and 1/2-1g of heroin(im tolerant) how much would that likely give me if I don't plan to just smash it all really quickly? How much should I load in the pipe at once and for someone who doesn't live in America, I kind of have an idea of how to smoke it(not like meth, a direct flame). I have 2 options unless any of you have ideas.

I can smoke it on top of a cone(bowl, cones are aussie slang for bong hits and a conepiece is a "bowl" I don't think would be the most economical way to do it though. Or I could get a meth pipe and break the bowl off so I have a straight glass tube. But here is the problem. I don't know what "Choreboy" or the other one you guys talk about. I think what you guys mean is what we call steel wool. Is that what you pack the pipe with then the crack on top? After its been sat on the stove for 5 minutes coz im sure that shit would be covered in some kind of detergent. So ive thought, would packing the glass tube with a ton of pipe filters work? This is the only time ill ever be doing this because coke isn't one of my favourite drugs and im mainly just doing it because 1. I haven't tried it and I want to try most things once(except the Nbome series, they scare me a lot........ ) Its extremely hard for me to get and beyond expensive and 2. I want to feel a cocaine rush but not IV it. I want to have one last night of getting fucked up on hard drugs(heroin(lots of heroin), crack, benzos and pot) with my friend and fuck our brains out. Usually we'd use meth for this(we're gay) but meth just takes such a toll on my body and mind.

So how long would a 1/4 last me if its good quality, how much should I use for each hit and can someone link me to a good instructional guide on how to get the best out of your freebase cocaine? Oh and how should I set up my pipe? Oh and one last thing, If I got someone to IV me with h while im taking a rip on the pipe, would this be as close to a speedball as im going to get without shooting the coke?

So sorry for all the text, I have researched but the American slang can be difficult to understand at times :) No offence of course we love you guys!

If you have never used crack before I suggest you take your 1/4 gram rock and chop it into 4. For a pipe, I recommend a glass tube with some 'screen' at one end. No 'ashes' if you use this method.

It is steel wool. Don't try to smoke crack on a joint, it's not going to work well. Get that pipe, make a straight-shooter, stuff it with the wool, put the ash on top...

....break the crack into small pieces, melt it into the wool, twirl it around, making sure to melt it all, then smoke it, with the flame applied.

That 1/4 of crack could last for hours, or it can last for about two minutes, it depends on you, really.

I feel like the devil giving advice on smoking crack, but since it's your first/last time, and last hurrah with heroin, well..

Oh its not my last time with Heroin, but definitely my last time using any form of Cocaine. Im getting to the age where a heart attack is becoming more possible rather than an unlikely and unusual reaction for such a young person. My dad died of a heart attack and I want to try this before I get too old. I also don't want to be rushing uncomfortably the entire time. I just want a taste(I guess what a +2 on the Shulgin scale would be for this. Definitely noticeable effects but nothing too strong or mind-shattering. Its all just an experiment but one to know for sure the effects of cocaine. Powder never really did it for me and IV incurred so much panic that id be so focused on nt dying that I never enjoyed the high. I used to get that with IV meth occasionally but I learned it was all in my head but IV coke is definitely really bad for me and the panic attacks that it induces makes it so, so much worse. Every time ive called an ambulance its almost been over by the time they get there. Im sure it sounds weird to some people but I don't actually want to push it as far as I can. I just want to experience the novelty of it and then forget about it.

crack these days still has levamisole and shit in it, there's not really much point in messing with it

also smoking crack rocks is hardly the "real" cocaine, it is much more like getting slapped in the face. "real cocaine" is quite smooth and a pleasant stimulation compared to crack.