• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First Time Adderall Use

DrShiloh

Greenlighter
Hello! This is my first post; how exciting.

I have been given some Adderall XR (30mg) and have taken one pill an hour ago. It feels great but the euphoria and focus isn't as intense as I'd like it to be.
My question is that would it be okay to take another pill and what should I expect? I've taken it before a couple times (on separate occasions) but have only taken 30mg max.
In addition, I'm meeting my girlfriend in an hour and have known that amphetamines may also act as an aphrodisiac, but I wanted to make sure that dosing up doesn't cause any sexual dysfunction.

Cheers!

Is this purely for recreation?

At 60mg you will notice increased euphoria depending on how you respond, some may experience paranoia and negative sides such as rapid heart rate, dehydration, high blood pressure, irritability, etc.. Also if you're not used to a dose that high then sexual dysfunction is very possible. Or you could be the type that it turns hypersexual, the only issue I've had at higher doses is the vasoconstriction(my dick doesn't get as girthy or hard as usual). Also it takes a long time to reach orgasm if you are able to get it up. Also expect tomorrow to feel a little run down, your dopamine is going to be lagging a little bit more than likely.

From a safety standpoint, it's generally considered safe, unless you have a heart condition.

Personally I see absolutely no reason to ever do 60mg. Because I use the medication to focus and get things done at work and don't usually exceed 20mg of XR. But I have gone as high as 110-120mg in a 24 hour period.

It will most likely be hard, to get hard. And to reach orgasm, will also be very difficult to do. Stick with the 30mgs and let it melt on your tongue next time. I don't know why your expecting so much from adderal, just stick with oxys or something