• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

First roll in years

metron

Greenlighter
Planning a roll this weekend to celebrate a special occasion.
Supposed to get a transformer from NYC. Read a lot of negative stuff from the past with these.
Can anyone shed some light on the transformers going around NYC right now?

I will help you and move your thread to Pillreports Discussion. However if the reports you read create doubts and you have no testing kit, I would abstain from taking those pills

I'd stick with the mushrooms, haven't heard anything good about any transformers. Ever think about a testing kit? :)

Yeah, but I descovered this site too late and it would never get here in time.
Should I hold off and test later? I am not a regular user (last time was in 1995) and don't expect to get much in to it now (with current lifestyle and such).

Yeah, but I descovered this site too late and it would never get here in time.
Should I hold off and test later? I am not a regular user (last time was in 1995) and don't expect to get much in to it now (with current lifestyle and such).

Unless your Transformers have a pokeball on the back, I would stay far, far away. The state of things are nothing like they were in '95. :( That press is so sketchy, especially as of late. I still say stick with the 'shrooms and pass up these Transformers.

I was very stressed out about transformers, and was so happy my friend said he didn't get them. Instead his buddy gave him his last two blue stars. OMG, wow, never felt so good in my life before. Read about it under best hippy e-trip of my life.

im no pill expert but transformers are ok few people i took them with felt sick tho incuding me i enjoyed mine the take a little while to kick inn

if it doesn't have a pokeball on the back, you must bite the bullet and leave them alone.