Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

First IV Experience, First Meth Experience

MrsBile

Greenlighter
(Please forgive Swim for anyspelling/grammar errors, she is still very high as she types this out)

Swim used to be very against this drug until her husband (Bile) started trying to persuade her to try it about 6 months ago. After months of reading everything she could findSwim decided to give it a try last night. Bile was broke so shetraded an old tablet she had laying around to the guy that everyoneknows for 60 dollars worth of meth.

Swim and Bile had to run a few errandsand then they went home. Swim was crazy nervous and she thought shewas going to smoke it, Swim was mistaken. Bile pulled out a fewneedles that looked like diabetes insulin needles. Swim shook herhead, no way was she going to do any drug intravenously, she hadnever done that and didnt really want to start then. Bile sweettalked her into it and she was very glad he did.

Swim has tiny tiny veins, you canbarely see them in her skin. Swim's husband made her take a showeraround 430pm to make her veins pop out apparently (not sure if thisis a fact or not). After she got out he tied her arm off with hisbelt and found a vein in her hand. What a RUSH! She was dizzy andlight headed. Swim had to rest her head on the carpet with her eyesclosed for a few minutes. She was sure Bile was trying to talk toher but all she could hear was a slight buzzing sound and her ownbreathing.

Bile did a shot of his own, muchbigger than Swim's (Swim has no idea how big her shot was but itseemed very small in comparison to Bile's) and then came and sat onthe floor and started rubbing her back in small circles with hisfinger tips. The sensation was so similar to ecstasy that Swim lovedit. Swim and Bile sat on the floor petting each other and talkingabout who knows what for about 20 minutes before Swim decided sheneeded a smoke.

After that smoke everything seemed tomove much more quickly, Bile was making more shots at the computerdesk and Swim was folding laundry. They chatted happily back andforth for about oh 10 minutes before Bile told Swim to go soak herarm in the sink in hot water. She soaked her arm, he tied her off andafter poking her twice he got a vein. Again, an insane rush, likespeaks on MDMA. Bile asked Swim if she was good and all she could dowas look at him and nod while taking deep breaths.

After the initial rush Swim decided itwould be a good idea to go on the roof, get some fresh air and relaxfor a few minutes (Swim and Bile often sit on the roof of theirapartment, they live in the country in a mother in law's apartment).Bile does his shot, again much bigger than Swim's, he is an old handat this drug. They grab two beers and their smokes and climb out thewindow onto the roof.

The fresh air felt absolutely amazingon Swim's skin, tingly and refreshing. They climbed to the peak ofthe roof and laid down for a few minutes just looking at the skydrinking beer and talking about things, assuredly meaningful but Swimcannot recall what exactly they said. Swim's phone started ringing,it was Bile's brother. Swim climbed off the roof to give them someprivacy and continued folding laundry.

After she finished folding laundry themood of sexy struck Swim and she decided to dress up cute for Bileand wait for him to come back inside. She smoked a few cigarettes anddrank some more of her beer. Before she knew it almost an hour hadpassed, she stuck her head out the window just as Bile was hanging upthe phone. Bile made two more shots and the bag was empty.

After the last shot Swim's hand isswollen and stings. Kind of like a novacaine shot. Bile instructsSwim to ice her hand on and off for the next few days if it doesnt goaway. He thinks he blew out her vein.

What happened for the next severalhours (4?) is far too explicit to write about, but it was AMAZING.Insane sensations, sweet pillow talk in between.

Bile had to be awake for work at 5 inthe morning so after all the sexy madness they laid in bed for awhile just kissing and talking. The alarm went off and Bile's ridewas at the apartment so they got out of bed and invited Bile'scoworker up to smoke a bowl of weed before they left. After smokingBile and his coworker left leaving Swim all alone in a very strangestate of mind.

Swim is now sitting here hoping thatwall of text didnt scare you, she just wanted to get all of that outas she is fucked off in her head and needs something to occupy herthoughts. It is now 8 in the morning and Swim is jittery and veryeasily distracted. She is talking to friends on Facebook messengerand wiggling around in her office chair while drinking beer andsmoking a bowl of weed.

Swim's hand is still swollen so she isicing it with frozen corn. Swim thinks its time to try and lay down after this beer as she has a birthday party to go to later today, she thinks she cansleep thanks to the beer and the weed. Swim wants to thank you forreading! 8:25am

Yeah the whole "swim" thing makes it really hard to read.

So the first illegal narcotic you ever tried was I.V Meth? .... Because then you compare it to ecstasy?

I dunno I found this hard to read.

Hey, welcome to Bluelight. We don't use SWIM here because it doesn't do anything, it doesn't protect you. I know some forums require it, but not here. :)

Thanks for sharing. Yeah, that is how post-meth feels... not good. Don't worry, you'll definitely get back to normal soon. :)

well, that kinda confirmed every stereotype i've ever heard about meth abusers, and not in a good way...

well, that kinda confirmed every stereotype i've ever heard about meth abusers, and not in a good way...

"Swim was crazy nervous and she thought shewas going to smoke it, Swim was mistaken. Bile pulled out a fewneedles that looked like diabetes insulin needles. Swim shook herhead, no way was she going to do any drug intravenously, she hadnever done that and didnt really want to start then. Bile sweettalked her into it"

Yup

With a husband like that...

And you sold a tablet to pay for meth the very first time you use it?

It's just sad reading this. Good luck.

Your husband convinced you to shoot up?? Damn.. I started shooting up and I can't go back to sniffing. It's just not as good.. Don't get to deep into this. Sorry for the depressing comment.

Lol at him being called " bile", seems appropriate. And wow that must have been some old pill to be worth 60 bucks. If it wasn't for all the swimming it would have been a great report. True about being stereotypical, that with the genuine feel of the story makes it quite interesting.

have u ever considered killing your husband and collecting life insurance on him? With the money you can indulge in copious amounts of meth for an incessant period of time

"Swim was crazy nervous and she thought shewas going to smoke it, Swim was mistaken. Bile pulled out a fewneedles that looked like diabetes insulin needles. Swim shook herhead, no way was she going to do any drug intravenously, she hadnever done that and didnt really want to start then. Bile sweettalked her into it"

Yup

Well what a nice guy. Loved you so much he sweettalked you into letting him slam you for your first experience. Bring you onto the train he is on. Hope your ready for the ride thats comin.

have u ever considered killing your husband and collecting life insurance on him? With the money you can indulge in copious amounts of meth for an incessant period of time

I'm sure if she can be talked into IV meth she would be duped into confessing and get fisted by prison bull-dykes until the day she dies.

Why all the criticism? besides the SWIM shit. This wasn't some random stranger, it was her husband apparently. I feel bad for the OP, she obviously doesn't know what shes getting into. No thanks to dickheads like 'dankopiamp'.
Most of us are drug abusers, what makes you better then her? Because you let your mate do your first shot? I must be a saint, I done mine myself.

I never implied I thought I was better than her and I said I liked the report. I was responding to people's comments so suck mah nutz.

"Bile" as in stomach acid?? What do you have to do to earn a nickname like that?