View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First High Dose Trip Report LSD

Whiteascocaine

Greenlighter
This is a story about the first time I tried high dosage of LSD. I had just copped a 10 strip of some gel tabs, they were blue which were a lot more potent for some reason than the other colors my plug used to sell me, anyways moving on.

7:30 PM - I had come to the decision to take 4 tabs by using a random number generator.

8:30 - An hour passes by, at this point I'm just feeling anxious as I'm in that "in between" phase where you just feel the energy flowing though you.

9:00 - We're all watching the Ultra 2016 Livestream. At this point I'm really feeling the 4 tabs, I'm tripping pretty hard at this point. The music sounds beautiful, I'm energized. Got me feeling like I'm at a rave lol.

10:00 - Not much has happened, I'm still tripping pretty hard, just everything seems real vivid, feels like everything was in HD is the best way to describe it.

11:00 - The livestream is over by now, most of the people that were over by my friends house had left at this point or were leaving. I'm starting to kind of feel the trip coming down. I decide to flip a coin to see if I should take more, leave it up to fate. I knew I was going to take the rest regardless of what side the coin had landed on, it was stuck in my head at this point. At this point my friend who had came with me to get the acid earlier asks if he can buy one off of me. I've been tripping alone the whole time & welcome another person to trip with me so I give him one & then I take the remaining 5 tabs.

12:00 - I can feel the 5 tabs coming on very strongly at this point. The friend who's house I was at wakes up & sees me & my other friend are tripping. He then rolls up a blunt. We smoke & that's when I really blasted off.

12:25 - We got done smoking & my friend who's house I'm at asks me if I want an exclusive set, he DJ's & im like "why not?"
We decide to do silent disco which is where you just plug in headphones while they dj.

12:30 - 5 minutes into the set & I'm so lost in the music, the closed eye visuals were incredible, basically if you've ever been to a festival & seen the visuals that DJ's have it was something like that, just so beautiful.

1:00 - After an half hour which felt like forever but it was great, we're finally done with the set. I take off my headphones & hug my friend & thank him for the beautiful expierence.

1:30 - I start to wonder off into the living room which is dark & empty as my friend has just moved into this house. I see that there's numbers in one of the walls. At this point I'm like I'm tripping balls, I felt like Mason off of Black Ops 1, I go to touch the wall and my hand does this weird wave. Can't explain, hard to put into words.

2:00 - I'm getting anxious & feel trapped at my friends house at this point. So I go to my friends & announce that I'm going home. They laugh at me at first cause they didn't realize I was being serious. They realize I'm being serious & try to stop me cause hey don't want me driving while tripping which is totally understandable. At this point I tell them you are not keeping me here & let them know that it's just best to let go, I tell them I'll be fine.

2:05 - I walk outside the front door & am just completely dumbfounded about the outside world. So dumbfounded that I go back inside & get my friend who was tripping to come outside to just see, he isn't seeing what I'm seeing. Shadows are swirling, everything looks crazy as hell.

2:10 - By now I've gotten in & out of my car 3 times, the third time I'm like fuck it I got this, I try to look out the mirrors to back up & well I can't see shit, have to roll down my window & stick my head out to see where I'm going.

2:20 - After about 10 minutes I finally got out. Thank god it was 2 in the morning or I would've looked like an idiot. Haha.

2:25 - I make it to the highway, I'm blasting my music as I have two 12' subwoofers so the bass is tingling my head. I put cruise control on at 35 as the speed limit is 35, out my hands on the 10 & 2 position & just we'll cruise my way back to my house. This isn't the first time I've driven while tripping. I like to consider myself a licensed astronaut cause that's what it feels like to drive while tripping like I'm flying through space. Intergalactic travel.

2:35 - it's a little trip from my friends house to mine, I make it to my neighborhood & that's when I know I'm home free cause it's so much easier to drive through the neighborhood versus the highway. I get on my street & I realize damn I made it home okay.

2:45 - After getting home, I turn on my Xbox & watch some family guy for a little bit. This just seems so funny & just retarded. I'm literally dying of laughter from family guy like my stomach hurts from laughing.

3:45 - the fastest hour ever, time flew by so fast. I decide to play some call of duty. Load it up & it looks so real, so high def.

5:00 - I've been playing call of duty for about an hour or so now, starting to come down for sure, I still don't feel drowsy but just drained. I decide to try to end this trip early a bit so I go take 4 Benedryl.

6:00 - I can feel the drowsiness of the benedryl setting in but I can still feel the acid & im in this weird dream like state. This is where the loop starts.

?? - at this point, I keep waking up looking at my pillow, then at my moon painting & this just keeps on replaying for I don't know how long, I don't know how long I was stuck in that state. To be honest I thought it was never going to end & I had gotten looped out. I eventually broke the loop sometime. Not sure when.

3 PM the following day - I wake up & have the biggest sigh of relief that I'm freed from the loop. I take this day to recover & smoke a fatty to calm my nerves.

Well that is all.

LSD+Lack of a proper Cholinergic function= Thought loops, thought loops, thought loops. Happens with weed too. specially at high dose of LSD.

Also trip reports go into the trip reports sub-forum.

Something is bugging me, you took your 4 tabs at 7:30PM and 3h30min later you felt the comedown? Ain't that a little short I mean even when I take half a tab of mine I feel it for at least 6 hours.

LSD+Lack of a proper Cholinergic function= Thought loops, thought loops, thought loops. Happens with weed too. specially at high dose of LSD.

Also trip reports go into the trip reports sub-forum.

Something is bugging me, you took your 4 tabs at 7:30PM and 3h30min later you felt the comedown? Ain't that a little short I mean even when I take half a tab of mine I feel it for at least 6 hours.

My bad, new here, always used to browse the forums but never had an account but decided to make an account to tell this story. Also when i say comedown, I more or less mean I just wasn't tripping as hard as I was when I was peaking.