• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First experiences with MXE ( (Most power spiritual experience yet)

MrYessir

Greenlighter
Wow. I can't lie the first night I overdosed just a tad bit orally and still enjoyed the experience but was a little too drugged up and helpless for me to enjoy. However, after realizing taking small lines nasally is the way to go, I thought it was amazing. What I like about it, is that it is what you make it. It can be VERY spiritual (which i will speak on later), but can also be used socially, or even as a study aid in my opinion. Being a former DXM addict the problem I had with it was that there were times my speech and overall smoothness was effected. I still love DXM, but I understand why people view MXE as the paternal or maternal relative to the drug. Cleaner, more potent in small doses, and healthier.
Enough of my newbie rant on MXE, the real reason I made the thread was to talk about my spiritual experience with the substance. It was somewhat unexpected, due to the fact that initially I saw it as more of Limitless (NZT) type drug. However after a good line as a re-dose to end of the (last) night, I suddenly felt an urge to meditate. About 2 minutes into the meditation I was hit with a great wind and felt like I was being transformed into a shaman. The wind that hit me is similar to a shamans chants at a ayahuasca ceremony, but less words. I felt like 100 winds were being flown thru my body and the rhythm would change every few minutes. It felt amazing, and completely healthy. Then after about 10 minutes a one minute silence would follow. Still stuck in the trance the winds would creep back up. The whole time I had a strong feeling that the holy spirit of ayahuasca was within me. A voice kept saying Mootheeer Ayahuasca in a slow whisper. The whole thing had some type of Mayan or Egyptian ancient feel too which I did NOT expect from MXE. The meditation lasted about 30 minutes before I was thrown down on the couch with a strong feeling of amazement and fulfillment. I think MXE is not seen spiritually because the majority of people who use it may be either past opiate/meth users and less heavy on psychedelic traveling. I was hesitant originally to even try MXE because it seems not huge in psychedelic communities (which will change vastly). Not to put any of you down, but if you have never meditated on MXE, you have not fully utilized the substance. Please try! Also, great for creative production, I repeat GREAT (in low doses).

Last edited:
MXE has produced some of the most spiritual experiences I've ever been blessed to enjoy. However, I would recommend against insufflation as I among most other users have found it to be the most shallow ROA. Instead of titrating dosage by insufflating, just do the same ingesting orally or even sublingually.

Everyone's different. I've had my best experiences insufflating MXE but I admit I seem to be an exception.

OP: I too meditate (usually on and off) during every MXE experience. The meditation immediately brings me to what I call "the source vibration". It is healing, to say the least.

veodo - Interesting perception, I like it
Psy - I understand, and have heard that as well. However, I feel I can control the substance more by insufflating. I will experiment more with it orally, but i'll admit the first time i did it orally it didn't feel as magical.
Listening - Great to hear. I'm wondering if you've ever meditated off it orally? Just checking to see if insufflating has a reaction that enhances meditation more than other ways (probably not but maybe)

Man, everyone is different. It feels way more magical and spiritual to me if I insufflate it. That's just how it works best for me. Although I haven't tried to plug it yet which would probably be better.

Listening - Great to hear. I'm wondering if you've ever meditated off it orally? Just checking to see if insufflating has a reaction that enhances meditation more than other ways (probably not but maybe)

I think the effect is similar. For me, the primary difference is that I have a higher chance of side effects (nausea and increased stoning) if I take it orally.

Yeah, I only had the nausea when orally used. Although i'm not even a fan of insufflation mxe is my favorite exception

^ i guess once you do it, you're gonna spend a fair amount of time trying to get others to convert. i'll never be a plugger, but more power to them

I like to compose electronic music while on MXE. It makes me very sensitive to the small flaws I would likely not have heard otherwise.

Last edited:
If you like insufflation try plugging then.

Here's the strange thing: I've plugged MXE only twice and both times were extremely nauseating, even (and especially) after the main effects had worn off. It was so bad that I had a hard time getting to my bed (I basically crawled there). I haven't heard anyone else report such a thing so maybe I'm peculiar. It was also a stronger dose of MXE than I've ever taken before (my only full m-hole), so perhaps that's why, but I find it weird that it was so uncomfortable on my body compared to what others report (and what I've experienced in non-plugged trials).

What dosage was it Listening?

Also, about plugging. I said the same thing, ahhh you crazy people doing drugs up your butt ah ha haaa, until I tried it. If you use a 1mL syringe you can barely even tell anything is up there. But really whether or not I can feel it doesn't matter when you're reaching a bioavailability and drug onset time rivaling that of injection.

40mg insufflated + 30mg plugged, so not a crazy dose by any means. The m-hole was an amazing experience, but when I came out of it and tried to move I became incredibly nauseous and felt pretty horrible until I finally fell asleep with the help of a benzo. Maybe the fact that it was plugged was a coincidence, but I usually experience no unpleasant side effects when insufflated...

Well if I'm being honest 40mg insufflated + 30mg plugged sounds like a pretty crazy dose if you have good stuff. Even 15mg plugged of good stuff will get me pretty damn high, I've never gone higher than even 20mg plugged. I could totally see that dosage being strong enough to throw off your balance and cause vertigo-esque symptoms including nausea.

Bluelighters and their anal fixations... ^^

It's not an anal fixation, it's an issue of rectal administration being a great way to do it. It has potency and dynamics most similar to intramuscular injection, but is much safer and easier. I don't enjoy sticking things up my ass but it's easily worth it to me for a superior ROA. I don't understand what there is to be afraid of.

Also, about plugging. I said the same thing, ahhh you crazy people doing drugs up your butt ah ha haaa, until I tried it. If you use a 1mL syringe you can barely even tell anything is up there. But really whether or not I can feel it doesn't matter when you're reaching a bioavailability and drug onset time rivaling that of injection.

Exactly.

I'm a firm believer in rectal administration. If its a possible roa I'll dp it. Love me some butt drugs.

how did this thread turn into solely talking about plugging? lol come on ladies and gents, i love u all but please have some respect for how people want to do their drugs.