• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First experience with Cocaine

tiddlywinking

Greenlighter
May 3rd

Empty stomach:
12:00pm 10 15mg oxy (150mg) insufflated
3:00pm Promethazine (25mg) swallowed
10:45pm 10 15mg oxy (150mg) 75mg insufflated, 75mg parachuted

Swim then went with a friend to get a gram of cocaine. They stopped at McDonald's and swim ate two double cheeseburgers and his friend ate a sausage burrito, so they're stomachs are no longer empty. Swim has never tried cocaine before. They split the gram in half, each got .5 to line out. Swim split the .5 in half and started off with a go big or go home attitude, with the friends encouragement and reassurance that a dose that size- though ballsy- couldn't possibly be too crazy, even for a first timer. Swim's friend suggests doing more in an hour to give the Swim enough time to feel the entirety of the high.

1:00am Cocaine (.25g) insufflated
(His friend also insufflates .25g of her .5g)

Swim feels amazing immediately. Instantaneous euphoria leaves swim feeling as though they can tackle the world. Swim wanted to go back to work. Do ALL THE WORK. Verbosity ensues. Swim feels the need to call his sister and his ex and chats with them for a few minutes each. His friend is apparently not on the same level as he is, or is handling it much more stoically. They both are ready for more about 45 minutes later, even though initially they had decided to wait an hour. Swim pulls out a .1g line while his friend splits her .25g into three lines.

1:45am Cocaine (.1g) insufflated
(His friend also insufflates 1/3 of the .25g, or about .08g)

Swim feels a wave of nausea in less than five minutes. This line was not anything close to the first experience, shockingly. Swim's friend is also nauseous, so she chews up half of a Promethazine 25mg tablet in hopes to stifle the feeling. Swim chews another 25mg Promethazine.

1:50am Promethazine (25mg) chewed
(His friend chews .125mg Promethazine)

Swim's friend gags while chewing her half tablet and throws up a little, despite having tried to hold it back for several minutes. She is immediately better and assures swim that it's fine, and she is okay.
Before swim's friend can even change shirts, swim is asking for a bucket of some sort because the urge to vomit is growing. Swim runs to the toilet, projectile vomiting. Swim's friend cleans him up and she then proceeds to clean the floor and toilet, since the onset of the puking spell was to sudden to make it actually in the toilet. The two friends start trying to figure out why they are nauseous, since swim's friend (who has regularly done cocaine in the past, but it has been maybe two weeks since her last experience) says that she has never felt nauseous due to cocaine. Swim suspects the mixture of oxy and cocaine has led to the queasiness, but his friend blames the McDonald's because she has not had any opiates and was also a little sick. Now that they both feel better, they decide to try a little more. Swim lines out the remaining .15g, and asks his friend if he can have some of one of her two lines, in hopes it will make him feel a little better. She happily obliges and suggests that he do his line and then immediately one of hers.

2:40am Cocaine (~.25g) insufflated (.15g line, .09g line)

Swim feels a little better, but his friend can tell he still isn't feeling awesome. She tells him to just go ahead and do the last line she had drawn out, but Swim feels guilty about having already taken more than his "share" and hesitates. His friend says not to think of it that way and assures him not to worry about it. She does 75% of the remaining line, and Swim does the left over 25%.

Still 2:40am Cocaine (.02g) insufflated
(His friend also insufflates the remaining .06g)

Swim's friend decides she wants to smoke some marijuana to aid with the oncoming come down, so they both get to work on constructing a smoking device out of a drink can, since neither have a bowl or wrap. By the time they are done making the device, swim's friend is ready to smoke.

3:45am Swim's friend smokes a small bowl pack of high quality marijuana. Swim does not smoke marijuana.

They continue chatting for a couple of hours about every and anything, finally heading to bed around 5:45am.

May 4th

Swim wakes up and feels like he's been run over twice. He is very lethargic, as is his friend. They had planned to get up around 11:00am, but compromise with their alarms until 1:00pm. Swim uses some oxy to fight withdrawals, (or possibly the come down?) and his friend stays in bed.

1:00pm 7 15mg oxy (105mg) insufflated

Swim lays back down with his friend for another two hours until the very last minute possible to leave for work. Even though he feels like crap, swim enjoyed the experience and would definitely do it again. He isn't sure what to blame the nausea on: was it a fluke or Maybe the McDonald's? Perhaps it was a slight speedball effect from mixing the CNS stimulants with strong CNS depressants. Or, another possibility, maybe it was something the Cocaine had been cut with. Around 3:00pm Swim eats two slices of pizza.

4:00pm 4 15mg oxy (60mg) insufflated

Swim and his friend go to work, both have no problem functioning normally, other than a slight lazy feeling. After work, they decide to experiment again.

9:00pm Heroine (.2g) insufflated
(Swim's friend also does a tiny bump of Heroine)

To participate in the effects of mixing opiates with stimulants, swim's friend does a bump of the Heroine before they try Cocaine again. To eliminate a variable, they both go ahead and take a Promethazine.

9:50pm Promethazine (25mg) chewed
(Swim's friend also chews .125mg)

10:05pm Swim's friend does two bumps of Cocaine

10:55pm Cocaine (.25g) insufflated
(Swim's friend also insufflates .25g)

Swim feels amazing again. Unfortunately, about half an hour later, the nausea returns. Swim's friend researches the effects of mixing uppers and downers, along with the most common products used to cut cocaine with. Sadly, they have ruled out being able to blame McDonald's. Swim is again very talkative and chats on the phone for almost an hour with his ex.

11:30pm Swim's friend insufflates .125g Cocaine

Swim is ready to do the rest of the cocaine, so he wraps things up on the phone and splits up the .25g into two lines. He does one to begin with, waits about five minutes and does the other line as two bumps. His friend then does the remaining .125g of her .5g.

12:00am Cocaine (.25g) insufflated
12:05am Swim's friend also insufflates .125g

Swim wants to wait at least an hour to do another line of Heroine, so that he doesn't waste the Depressant on counter acting the stimulant.

1:20am Heroine (.2g) insufflated

Shortly after, Swim is ready to do a little more oxy, to help with the comedown.

2:00am 2 15mg oxy (30mg) insufflated

Swim feels better, the nausea has subsided. Swim's friend considers smoking again to aid with her come down but decides instead to just see how it goes, because why not- science!

Swim and his friend are still unsure what exactly was causing the nausea, but overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Despite SWIM, which isnt used, I can relate. Prefer Adderall to coke though.

I take 30 mgs. of Adderall in the a.m. and 30 mgs. in the afternoon, as prescribed. How much Adderall would you need to take to come close to snorting 3 lines of Coke. I feel nothing from the Adderall. Please someone answer me. I can't understand comparing the two as being nearly the same.

Thank you Kittycat5 for your reply. I am not taking Adderall for ADHD. I have TRD--Treatment Resistant or Refractory Depression. This type of depression doesn't respond to a combination or several trials of one or more anti-depressants or anti-psychotics. Also, in order to be classified as having this disorder, you have had to undergone ECT--Shock Therapy--and have had a Vagus Nerve Stimulator implanted in your neck through your underarm/breast area and brought up to the neck. This device sends waves to your brain and is supposed to stop depression (and seizures). I have had all of these and none of them have worked for me since 1983. My doctor prescribed the Adderall as a stimulant to try and lift the depression. It helps a little, but I have been on disability since I got sick and will never be able to work--not even volunteer. I have help with everything I do because of the severity of the disorder. Also, with the Vagus Nerve Stimulator I can't have MRI's because there is metal in it like a pacemaker. Does that still count as a real condition?

More than real. I was thinking ADHD and you fire out treatment resistent depression. Im sorry to hear that as Im sure you know how immobilizing depression can be.

I probably would leave coke alone, nightclubgal. The crashes can be rough and its one of those drugs people take until its all gone. Someone with depression could get in trouble with it.

Thank you for your advice, Kittycat5. I am going to leave coke alone. I am not just saying that either. I don't need my depression deeper than I have. I already have had 12+ suicide attempts, and none of them were for attention. I ended up in ICU every time. The best to you! Do you think you can invite me to be your friend?