• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First bump of white girl....

P

PeterPiperLayPipe

Hit the vein no problem, it was excellent quality (not pure but pretty damn close), and I?m actually surprised it didn?t hit me harder.... Put about .4 into the spoon, with about 5 units of water and used a Cotten ball to soak it up through the syringe just in case there were any solids left over. Everything was sterile and I swabbed the vein as well as bandaged it up afterwards just like if I had given blood. Just wondering if anybody else has had a tolerance issue insufflating (took years off and just recently tried it again) and then tried to shoot it and still had tolerance problems?
I?m a little guy too so I don?t get it, and it?s like that with EVERYTHING

I have noticed from my own experience soft and hard tolerances stay a lot longer then say a heroin tolerance which will drop and have no tolerance for after a month at all. But with white for me its always always seemed for me that my tolerance was still rly high even when i first use again

With me, except for Cocaine, it's with evey drug the same: I feel great from it (Heroin), I go cold turkey two weeks, and after that, no euphoria anymore, only nodding off... And really, with every drug! Fucking bizarre!