PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

first attempt with psilocybin

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkstarz

Bluelighter
I found a source who has boomers and I am thinking about picking some up to try them out. It would be my first time so I am curious to correct dose. I have done LSD about 10-15 times and enjoy it very much so especially at high doses. I hear psilocybin can be quite the mind fuck when over doing it. I was thinking about starting doing about 1.5-2.0 grams for my first time. Should I eat them all at once or periodically with a time frame? Anything I should know before taking them?

I say you should eat a whole eighth, especially since I know you've taken 30+mg of 2c-e. 1.5-2 grams wont provide you with a full on psychedelic experience.

Also eat them all at once. Tolerance builds quick.

I found shrooms have a little bit more emotional mind fuck than say acid, but you should be fine.

Opps, sorry thinking of someone else with a close name, hehe.

If you've had full on psychedelic experiences with LSD you should be fine with an 1/8. I started with an 1/8 as my first psychedelic experience. I wouldn't have wanted to take any less looking back on it.

1.5-2 is good to start. It can actually end up being powerful depending on the circumstances.

There's lots of talk about this in the Big&Dandy mushrooms thread; check out the 'Dosage' and 'First time' links in the first post.

This has been discussed so much that I don't think it warrants it's own thread. I'm going to close this one. If you have further questions ask them in the corresponding B&D subthread.

Status
Not open for further replies.