Fine you know what Fuck you you stupid fucking Damien

Now playing:

LOL-2.jpg

lol i was just looking in my screen cap folder and saw this:

anhero2.png

anhero3.png

anheroz.png

lol'd so hard

Wow what a faggot. I'm happy the Modfags know their place these days.

rico u was supposed to jump 4 joy at the DWA reference up there i did that just for u and u dont evevn recognize my hard work ='(

Stop being such a stupid fucking Damien and you won't get banned, brah.

Looks like a meme is being born. Guido approves of this thread. Carry on you filthy welfare sucking, grape soda drinking Damiens.

I lol'd.

Who the hell let that kid in here anyhow? I think he figures he's mastered the tedious art of "cannabis discussion" to try and advance to the next level of being a dickhole with some kind of political agenda.

I was in the bathroom dropping some Damien babies off at the pool and when I whiped I got a little bit of Damien on my hand.

I was making a damien but I realized I had no more damien. So I realized, I can just run over to the shoprite across the street, so I could complete my damien and have my self a good damien.

Me and my wife went out to Damien to go see Damien at the Damien theatre. We got there, and we lost our damien's so we couldn't see Damien at the Damien. We went all the way out to Damien only to be sent back to OUR Damien's! Tha FUCK