A short time ago I inquired about the best place to obtain mimosa root and my thread was blocked for breaking the rules. Mimosa root is perfectly legal to sell with a little gray area for shipping across borders. I went online and found what looked like a reputable seller and made an order and was instructed to pay with Chime or Zelle. They said I needed some rentable seals for crossing borders that will refund all the rent money after crossing. So I paid it foolishly. Then they claimed it was flagged by customs and needed a returnable deposit to cross the border. By the time I realized I was being scammed, I was out $2,800. The last straw was them asking for a "discreet fee" which a search showed as a positive scam. They claimed it was all ready to be shipped after I paid another returnable $1,900!! If it okay with the rules here I would like to post the name of the seller and a link to the very believable web page to warn others not to fall for it like I did.
