• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Finally Tried Rectal Coke.. Meh

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
I’ve been meaning to try this for so long, I had semi-high hopes too. Last night I converted 150mg purified freebase to the acetate salt via careful tritation with distilled vinegar.

I made sure to have a nice bowel movement right before, shoved my finger in there to examine and everything to make sure I wasn’t about to waste it.

Used a glass dropper and started off with 25mg (dosages are the starting freebase, but in reality more when taken into account the acetate salt bond). A couple minutes later I felt my heart jump a bit, a slight warmness, but lacking. This dosage used other routes would’ve been much better, even sublingual.

Not deterred I almost immediately boof up another 50. Now I was getting somewhere, for a moment it almost felt too much but the euphoria was nearly absent. I also had strange stomach disturbances lower down.

I more or less did my thing for about 30min before I decide to do another 50mg. This time I almost felt anxious for a bit, that feeling of too much yet once again no euphoria. I decided fuck it and finished the last bit then rinsed the vial and sublingual it. I noticed more from that little sublingual than everything I did rectal in the feel good department.

Not long after the last dose I got hit with a nasty depression. I did some racemic K and it at least dulled it out, eventually I felt better. Today if anything I feel great but probably the K.

Overall assessment, that fucking sucked. Probably the worst drug I’ve ever boofed, I’m not a huge fan of rectal anyways but this felt like I might as well been flushing it down the toilet. Very little euphoria marked with lots of the side effects we normally put up with for that good effect.

-GC

I’ve been meaning to try this for so long, I had semi-high hopes too. Last night I converted 150mg purified freebase to the acetate salt via careful tritation with distilled vinegar.

I made sure to have a nice bowel movement right before, shoved my finger in there to examine and everything to make sure I wasn’t about to waste it.

Used a glass dropper and started off with 25mg (dosages are the starting freebase, but in reality more when taken into account the acetate salt bond). A couple minutes later I felt my heart jump a bit, a slight warmness, but lacking. This dosage used other routes would’ve been much better, even sublingual.

Not deterred I almost immediately boof up another 50. Now I was getting somewhere, for a moment it almost felt too much but the euphoria was nearly absent. I also had strange stomach disturbances lower down.

I more or less did my thing for about 30min before I decide to do another 50mg. This time I almost felt anxious for a bit, that feeling of too much yet once again no euphoria. I decided fuck it and finished the last bit then rinsed the vial and sublingual it. I noticed more from that little sublingual than everything I did rectal in the feel good department.

Not long after the last dose I got hit with a nasty depression. I did some racemic K and it at least dulled it out, eventually I felt better. Today if anything I feel great but probably the K.

Overall assessment, that fucking sucked. Probably the worst drug I’ve ever boofed, I’m not a huge fan of rectal anyways but this felt like I might as well been flushing it down the toilet. Very little euphoria marked with lots of the side effects we normally put up with for that good effect.

-GC
Thanks G,
I always had my doubts about trying coke this way but after reading this, I'm completely done with blow and you possibly just prevented a full blown crack relapse.
Cheers brother💯

It never worked for me, I tried so many times, so many different batches, dosages... No positive effects (or any whatsoever), but then I know it was in my bloodstream when, after boofing a total of .4 acetone washed near pure coke up there, I smoked some meth like 5 hours after my last dose, and my goodness... let's just say bad idea, I didn't wait long enough, and the coke was indeed in my bloodstream whether I could feel it or not.

I am of the strong opinion that certain ROAs sometimes just don't work for certain people. It's a shame cause I wanted boofing to work so bad, cause my nose will fall apart if I snort again. Unfortunately I must accept that I just can't do coke again, and oh I miss it so...

I wonder how it's possible that rectal does so poorly? Is there any other drug like this?

You would think given it's all about getting drugs into your bloodstream, and that rectal tissue is good for this, it couldn't ever be *lesser* than sublingual? It's just a different end of the same tube! Hah.

I wonder how it's possible that rectal does so poorly? Is there any other drug like this?

You would think given it's all about getting drugs into your bloodstream, and that rectal tissue is good for this, it couldn't ever be *lesser* than sublingual? It's just a different end of the same tube! Hah.
Most people swear by it, say it takes half as much product, gives a rush, lasts longer. Maybe it was my hemorrhoids, or constipation and wrongfully thinking I got it all clear down there. But I really tried, every which way, and could feel it going in and not leaking out. I don't know if a turd could even absorb as much as I shot up there.

It never worked for me, I tried so many times, so many different batches, dosages... No positive effects (or any whatsoever), but then I know it was in my bloodstream when, after boofing a total of .4 acetone washed near pure coke up there, I smoked some meth like 5 hours after my last dose, and my goodness... let's just say bad idea, I didn't wait long enough, and the coke was indeed in my bloodstream whether I could feel it or not.

I am of the strong opinion that certain ROAs sometimes just don't work for certain people. It's a shame cause I wanted boofing to work so bad, cause my nose will fall apart if I snort again. Unfortunately I must accept that I just can't do coke again, and oh I miss it so...

Interestingly enough I could also tell it was in my bloodstream 4-5hrs later when I tried to lay down and still felt stimulated. It was there, but not doing what it usually does.

I’m in that place where my nose still works but has seen better days lol.

-GC

I'll try Rectal Pepsi for science!

Did it numb your butthole? Might be useful for some "things", but sounds like it's not a good ROA.

If you want an extended cocaine high, try parachuting.

I'd typically do one gram at a time and fly for a couple hours at a minimum...

If you want an extended cocaine high, try parachuting.

I'd typically do one gram at a time and fly for a couple hours at a minimum...

You eat a gram of cocaine at a time?

First time I ever tried cocaine I ate it. I was 16 years old. I was in class at the time and it was some stuff I bought off a homeless guy who was referred to as "black darkside" (a white guy). It felt like taking 4-5 ritalin, nothing special. I thought....hmmm so that's cocaine 🤔. But i definitely remember it vividly, the taste, the sudden stillness in the air, everything got quieter as if someone had turned the volume down of all of the background sounds.

Was also last time i ever ate cocaine. Unless you count coca flour (mate de coca).

Yes, ketamine reportedly only has around 25% rectal bioavailability, and 100mg 4-ho-dpt rectally only give me a 5 second rush before returning to complete sobriety.
This may be due to the difference in PH in the rectum versus the nose.
But I think people just tend to metabolize drugs differently....I've never felt anything other than nasal discomfort from insufflating 4 subbed tryptamines despite giving it the old college try multiple times while others report wild effects from snorting 4acodmt.
4-ho-dpt did work nasally for me but that's the only one that did anything and it was extremely mild compared to just eating it.
I'm really leaning towards the idea that individual body chemistry, enzymes and just plain physiology are going to make to some people vastly prefer certain ROA'S over others and possibly why some people just plain prefer some drugs over others.... I'm.just waiting for some "JEEN-YUS" to swear the best way to trip is shove blotter of acid in between your foreskin....I've already seen reports of people trying to shove a hit of blotter up their butts....
Leave it to modern humanity to find the absolute weirdest possible wsy to take drug that works just fine or even better by simply eating it...SMH